Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
According to IMDB she was a story editor on all 9 episodes of Watchmen but only write one episode herself.
She wrote the "An Almost Religious Awe" episode where Regina King's character took that drug that let her go into her grandfather's memories as well as relive her own past.
That was a pretty good episode.:obama:

:mjtf:THE BEDBUCK
GAY SEX EPISODE?

:devil:
:evil:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No. PG-13 per Feige.

Pretty much confirms any sword fighting scenes will be trash. maybe he will focus more on gun fighting though.
They gonna have to make the vampires more ghoulish either way, because they not gonna show him slicing up and shooting up a bunch human looking vampires.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Doesn’t really need to be R rated anyway
Can't really do justice to bladed and gun combat without an r rating. Hawkeye realistically would be the most popular avenger by far if he was allowed to go full John Wick/Punisher with his arrows. But since he can only shoot robots and faceless monsters he's basically boring.
With Swords its the same, because you can't really stab and dismember unless its a robot or monster. This character is called Blade but like poster above stated he basically butterknife status.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
To be fair, there are shows on the CW that are full of blood and carnage that are rated TV 14, mayyyybe it could still work? I mean the most you'll lose is blood parties.:ld:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Can't really do justice to bladed and gun combat without an r rating. Hawkeye realistically would be the most popular avenger by far if he was allowed to go full John Wick/Punisher with his arrows. But since he can only shoot robots and faceless monsters he's basically boring.
With Swords its the same, because you can't really stab and dismember unless its a robot or monster. This character is called Blade but like poster above stated he basically butterknife status.
Logan fight scenes were :ohlawd: compared to his other movies with that R18 stimulus

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man I would love to be a fly on the wall on how this shyt is determined.....

With that being said Winter soldier and Civil War were pg-13 and the action was on point....

I dunno tho