Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
it's not like blood and guts are required, dont the vampires burn up after he kills them?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Why feige so scared to make r rated movies? Dr strange 2 was suppose to be semi horror but he didn't want that:scust:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This is the current order;

Black Widow May 2021
Shang Chi July 2021
Eternals November 2021
Spiderman 3 December 2021
Doctor Strange 2 March 2022
Thor 4 May 2022
Black Panther July 2022
Captain Marvel 2 November 2022

Maybe sometime in 2023 but both Antman 3 and Guardians 3 are further along. All Blade has right not is a writer and a star these other projects all got directors and multiple people cast for each.
What a terrible lineup/phase

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pg13. Warner Bros would never

After making over a billie with JOKER and without China... they're not looking back. We're finally getting an R-rated SUICIDE SQUAD. The 1st Suicide Squad is a prime example as to why it is problematic for Blade to be PG-13... He going to kill mindless vampires that'll turn to dust most likely... no blood. They may not even be called vampires in fear of losing China... Disney don't care.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
After making over a billie with JOKER and without China... they're not looking back. We're finally getting an R-rated SUICIDE SQUAD. The 1st Suicide Squad is a prime example as to why it is problematic for Blade to be PG-13... He going to kill mindless vampires that'll turn to dust most likely... no blood. They may not even be called vampires in fear of losing China... Disney don't care.
Hmm . . . so is the takeover now? :russ:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The vampires that were killed turned to ash in the R rated Blade.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
To be fair, there are shows on the CW that are full of blood and carnage that are rated TV 14, mayyyybe it could still work? I mean the most you'll lose is blood parties.:ld:
Now that you say that, it is weird that shows like The Walking Dead can have zombies ripping open throats on a weekly basis, and a movie with a severed limb gets an R rating

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Now that you say that, it is weird that shows like The Walking Dead can have zombies ripping open throats on a weekly basis, and a movie with a severed limb gets an R rating
The Walking Dead is technically TV-MA, but I get what you mean. The rating system has some weird rules and it’s changes a lot from country to country.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The Walking Dead is technically TV-MA, but I get what you mean. The rating system has some weird rules and it’s changes a lot from country to country.
"The Walking Dead is originally rated TV-14 but it is rated TV-MA on Netflix because of the occasional graphic violence"

And I use the walking dead for a reason. Who the fukk wants to watch zombies that are people that eat each other, and have no blood and guts. It takes away from it. Yes you can make a good movie.. But this is a VAMPIRE movie. The main villains suck blood and kill humans. Our hero is also a vampire who spends every damn day, trying not to drink the blood of humans..

And we're going to prance around saying "Shoot" and "Fudge" instead of cussing? Normal humans discovering vampires and yelling "Oh no!!" Vampires with super strength and powers are going to kill humans and what? Cutaways? Head just pop up with blood on their lip 30 times in the movie. Little drips. Dude walks in with a sword to start slashing and I don't get to see nothing. Ninja Turtles Leonardo style? Never once slice a vamp in half or nothing without dust particles....

Have we seen a good non R rated vampire film... EVER?