Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That’s what he wanted
There pro’s and con’s.
Pro: more content in a season than a single film.
Con: probably alot less tie in to the mcu. Not that i want spiderman showing up or anything. But blade probably won’t appear in any other movies now either.

con: fight stunts across 12 hours are usually less than movie stunts across 2, so he definitely won’t be wesley sniping it up, not that he was expected to anway.

pro: might get some value out of my disney plus subscription.

con: mercaula ali is an a list now. He not sticking around to do 7 or 8 seasons of this when another oscar role comes knocking. We getting two three seasons max.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
There pro’s and con’s.
Pro: more content in a season than a single film.
Con: probably alot less tie in to the mcu. Not that i want spiderman showing up or anything. But blade probably won’t appear in any other movies now either.

con: fight stunts across 12 hours are usually less than movie stunts across 2, so he definitely won’t be wesley sniping it up, not that he was expected to anway.

pro: might get some value out of my disney plus subscription.

con: mercaula ali is an a list now. He not sticking around to do 7 or 8 seasons of this when another oscar role comes knocking. We getting two three seasons max.

Also this shyt could get cancelled, and the budget could be lower.

I think a movie is the way to go. TV series have too much politics and variables