Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Edward Norton
:mjlol:

What i've noticed is that "actor's actors" don't seem to work very well in super hero movies.
What i mean by that is the type of people that get in character and stay their and try to work things into the script based on how they feel their character should feel.
Didn't work for Garfield at fox, Jared Leto with DC, nor Norton with Marvel. They should probably avoid casting any extreme method actors. Heath Ledger is the only one that worked, everyone else was a train wreck on or off camera.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

What i've noticed is that "actor's actors" don't seem to work very well in super hero movies.
What i mean by that is the type of people that get in character and stay their and try to work things into the script based on how they feel their character should feel.
Didn't work for Garfield at fox, Jared Leto with DC, nor Norton with Marvel. They should probably avoid casting any extreme method actors. Heath Ledger is the only one that worked, everyone else was a train wreck on or off camera.

That's random ass list.

Christian Bale is a method actor
Ian McCellan and Patrick Stewart are classically trained actors.
So is Tom Hiddleston.
Gary Oldman has won numerous awards
Hell, they just casted Ali to play Blade and he's an award winning actor.

And this is just of the top of my head. I'm sure there are more serious actors who have appeard in comic book movies and have been successful.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's random ass list.

Christian Bale is a method actor
Ian McCellan and Patrick Stewart are classically trained actors.
So is Tom Hiddleston.
Gary Oldman has won numerous awards
Hell, they just casted Ali to play Blade and he's an award winning actor.

And this is just of the top of my head. I'm sure there are more serious actors who have appeard in comic book movies and have been successful.
None of the people you listed are method actors. My list isn't random at all. I'm talking about the type of people that stay in character while on set even when not filming, people that request you address them by the characters name only instead of their own name. None of the people you listed do that. People like Shia Lebeouf do that. Your list is actually random.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
None of the people you listed are method actors. My list isn't random at all. I'm talking about the type of people that stay in character while on set even when not filming, people that request you address them by the characters name only instead of their own name. None of the people you listed do that. People like Shia Lebeouf do that. Your list is actually random.

Christian Bale is #2 on this list :russ:

List of extreme method actors. - IMDb

So is Oldman, Fassbender and Downey Jr.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Christian Bale is #2 on this list :russ:

List of extreme method actors. - IMDb

So is Oldman, Fassbender and Downey Jr.
:dead:
bruh you just posted a list made by a random imdb forum user ironhorse as if it's facts. :mjlol: That's no different than posting a list i created.
90% of those people do not stay in character in between scenes.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of the people you listed are method actors.
OBQFIsn.jpg

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
:dead:
bruh you just posted a list made by a random imdb forum user ironhorse as if it's facts. :mjlol: That's no different than posting a list i created.
90% of those people do not stay in character in between scenes.

So we're gonna act like Bale isn't a method actor now because you say so? :mjlol::mjlol::dead::dead: