Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
also some of the younger cats folks wanted to get the push here could still end up having a part to play

if it's a origin story they may need actors to handle the flashbacks to him coming up

let's see how it shakes out

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:ohlawd: IN

I never saw the original Blade movies :scust: I remember trying to talk my aunt into letting us go see it when I was with her one time..my moms even said it was okay but she was being a bytch about it. :francis: I cant remember what we saw instead.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Would love him back as Mags

Who should get Charles role?

xpzqEDA.png

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:

What i've noticed is that "actor's actors" don't seem to work very well in super hero movies.
What i mean by that is the type of people that get in character and stay their and try to work things into the script based on how they feel their character should feel.
Didn't work for Garfield at fox, Jared Leto with DC, nor Norton with Marvel. They should probably avoid casting any extreme method actors. Heath Ledger is the only one that worked, everyone else was a train wreck on or off camera.

Nah Garfield killed/nailed his role

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So what if he's 60. Age don't mean shyt!

Na it don’t..... but we acting like he only did one and ain’t have a chance to build the character.

He did his thing but more importantly he did a trilogy.

Truth be told if anyone deserves a right to run it back is MJW as Spawn.

He’s the one that really got a raw deal and I’d rather see him get another opportunity more than Wes:hubie: