Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Like I’ve said earlier in this thread. I wouldn’t be surprised if they canceled this movie, and the idea of a solo trilogy. And just have Blade appear in future mcu projects. Like Secret Wars, Midnight Sons, Marvel Zombies, etc. Because it’s kinda obvious that they don’t want to make this movie.
They said they want a Logan style send off for Weasley, so he's getting killed off. If Ali's Blade gets canceled then the "Blade" you see in other projects will be Bloodline, which is what disney wanted :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
its not a suprise current marvel has no idea how to make a fukking blade movie without adding needless shyt and if theres a franchise that can do damage due to being bad, its blade

Disney doesnt know what to do with Black Men period. Look at the Captain America shyt show

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
said it years ago that the shoulda just went with Bucky as Cap instead of Sam

Anthony Mackie is better as a supporting role in the MCU and giving him the shield was forced
I mean his whole story been cacs shytting on him letting him know he can never be a cracker. Thats just horrible writing and no plan/being disconnected from black men

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
It's over.

CUEBZN0.jpg

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I mean his whole story been cacs shytting on him letting him know he can never be a cracker. Thats just horrible writing and no plan/being disconnected from black men
they were tryna connect it to Isaiah Bradley story and how he wasnt being recognized by the US government the way Steve was

It was a logical story in essence, but it took away from why the hell anyone would care about Sam Wilson. All FvW did was make me wanna see Isaiah or his son become a hero lol