We might need a whole thread on this eventually
The list of infractions is long

IMG-5866.png

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
nikkas not seeing the bigger picture
If they can’t let a Blade movie ride
What you think they gon do to Miles when they try to bring him into the Marvel fold
They are literally telling nikkas
We Don’t See Strong Black Male Characters
We See Them As Side Kicks To Push Plots Forward
Marvel is dying on this hill of Strong Women Avatars With No Depth Or Character Development
So stop acting surprised now
You nikkas was in them She Hulk and Echo threads doing the most
And that shyt was beyond trash :russ:
This is where we are at now
But it’s still
Nah fam you an incel
Stall Feige out:dead:
:ufdup:Just wait for T’challa jr to grow up:troll:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
Maybe black DC characters can get some shine since Marvel hates their heroes

John Stewart
Vixen
Steel
Static (If u consider him DC)
I'm going to be honest. These 3 heroes can kick rocks (Cyborg, Steel, and Icon)

Cyborg- Is always ugly. He looks like a pile of trash glued together. Even in the Teen Titans show he looked way older than the other teens. I actually thought he was their caretaker/"uncle". I honestly hate that character but he's easily fixable. All they got to do is make him look human. Honestly though, his place on the JL is redundant when you have Mr. Terrific.

Cyborg-Justice-League-War.jpg
Cyborg-Justice-League-Poster-HD-F-1.jpg

Steel- Is an embarrassment. He's literally a fanboy/groupie that has another man's emblem on his chest. His character should never get a movie. He's basically just a worse Falcon or War machine. His costume is also trash. It looks like that suit Ironman made in the cave.

504218-iron_man_armor_mk_i_001.png
Iron man's first suit

edea8ffa302d1965d920e2a85134a7be.jpg

Icon- Is the worst by far. You didn't mention him but many do. He's basically Superman but did nothing during slavery and colonization. He's also a Republican despite being a living witness to slavery and all the other horrible things since then. He's literally a c00n. :what: He's also not actually black, he just made himself look black. :martin:

He's easy to fix tho. They should make him arrive in the 70s instead so he's not a villain because doing nothing during slavery makes you worse than most villains. Also make him actually black like those black Kryptonians not like the martians.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I'm going to be honest. These 3 heroes can kick rocks (Cyborg, Steel, and Icon)

Cyborg- Is always ugly. He looks like a pile of trash glued together. Even in the Teen Titans show he looked way older than the other teens. I actually thought he was their caretaker/"uncle". I honestly hate that character but he's easily fixable. All they got to do is make him look human. Honestly though, his place on the JL is redundant when you have Mr. Terrific.

Cyborg-Justice-League-War.jpg
Cyborg-Justice-League-Poster-HD-F-1.jpg

Steel- Is an embarrassment. He's literally a fanboy/groupie that has another man's emblem on his chest. His character should never get a movie. He's basically just a worse Falcon or War machine. His costume is also trash. It looks like that suit Ironman made in the cave.

504218-iron_man_armor_mk_i_001.png
Iron man's first suit

edea8ffa302d1965d920e2a85134a7be.jpg

Icon- Is the worst by far. You didn't mention him but many do. He's basically Superman but did nothing during slavery and colonization. He's also a Republican despite being a living witness to slavery and all the other horrible things since then. He's literally a c00n. :what: He's also not actually black, he just made himself look black. :martin:

He's easy to fix tho. They should make him arrive in the 70s instead so he's not a villain because doing nothing during slavery makes you worse than most villains. Also make him actually black like those black Kryptonians not like the martians.
Yea I think Icon should've never been created. It's a bad look

Honestly the most underrated Black Character on the DC roster is Bloodwynd. He's the one that should be getting pushed

225622330_orig.jpg

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
While y'all got Y'Lan Noel for Blade, I think he'd be an even better T'Challa....like even better than Chadwick Boseman, no disrespect but he literally looks like the splitting image of him and is of Nigerian descent I believe....so the Wakandan accent would be very much normal.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
nikkas not seeing the bigger picture
If they can’t let a Blade movie ride
What you think they gon do to Miles when they try to bring him into the Marvel fold
They are literally telling nikkas
We Don’t See Strong Black Male Characters
We See Them As Side Kicks To Push Plots Forward
Marvel is dying on this hill of Strong Women Avatars With No Depth Or Character Development
So stop acting surprised now
You nikkas was in them She Hulk and Echo threads doing the most
And that shyt was beyond trash :russ:
This is where we are at now
But it’s still
Nah fam you an incel
Stall Feige out:dead:

why do you think they took a chance on black panther? do u think they thought it wouldnt be popular or was they always gonna phase tchalla out quickly for his sister no matter what?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Guess it's too hard to make a strong black male character for Marvel another than Black Panther huh?

That’s not it. It’s trying to incorporate a Blade movie into an already established MCU.

That’s been an issue with various movies and TV Shows.

Part of why people hated the Eternals was the explanation of why they were around this whole time and didn’t help in Infinity War.

This is a movie dealing with vampires.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
That’s not it. It’s trying to incorporate a Blade movie into an already established MCU.

That’s been an issue with various movies and TV Shows.

Part of why people hated the Eternals was the explanation of why they were around this whole time and didn’t help in Infinity War.

This is a movie dealing with vampires.

How about

DON'T.

And just make a cool side flick Rated R for the fans.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
How about

DON'T.

And just make a cool side flick Rated R for the fans.
They dug their own grave with that one. "It's all connected" was literally the tagline at one point. Fans won't allow complete standalones. A mystical underground of demons and monsters doesn't sound that far-fetched in the grand scheme of things.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
They dug their own grave with that one. "It's all connected" was literally the tagline at one point. Fans won't allow complete standalones. A mystical underground of demons and monsters doesn't sound that far-fetched in the grand scheme of things.

99% of rated R fans of Blade, Punisher wouldn't give a shyt of flicks connected

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
While y'all got Y'Lan Noel for Blade, I think he'd be an even better T'Challa....like even better than Chadwick Boseman, no disrespect but he literally looks like the splitting image of him and is of Nigerian descent I believe....so the Wakandan accent would be very much normal.

He Afro Panamanian (still a nikka but just not Nigerian) and grew up in ATL lol.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Y'all kill me with this shyt. Myriad movies end up in production hell for myriad reasons. We're all outsiders. We don't know what's happening, but we love letting our biases lead us to making assumptions.

Since the Disney takeover Marvel movies DON'T.

The movie was meant to come out on 2023.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
why do you think they took a chance on black panther? do u think they thought it wouldnt be popular or was they always gonna phase tchalla out quickly for his sister no matter what?

Yes they were always going to phase out T'Challa.

That's why they gave Shurri T'Challa's comic intelligence (being one of the smartest). Shurri is actually closer to the T'Challa of the comics than Chad's T'Challa was.

If Chad didn't pass, Black Panther 2 would have been about T'Challa reconciling with his young son and needing to make up lost time, with Shuri also becoming a Black Panther.

Now you only give superhero characters a young child in a sequel movie to PHASE THEM OUT.

I told y'all that T'Challa in Black Panther was :trash: and a damn supporting character.

Think about it. How the fukk do people come out of an entry Black Panther movie with the discussion being about Killmonger and NOT T'Challa? :mjtf:

T'Challa should have been presented as the most dominant person intellectually, economically and physically in the room AT ALL TIMES. If they did that we would have got a recast. Instead he was made to be NOTHING without the suit, LACKED his intelligence and strategy mindset and had to be told what to do

It's why Blade was so good, Blade WAS THE MAN, the ACTION HERO and the movie was PROUD to have it that way.

"some motherfukkers are always trying to ice-skate uphill"