Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Look at the last few movies from Marvel that have been successful or that I'm assuming will be successful.

'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3' written/directed by James Gunn and pretty much an isolated story unrelated to most of what else is going on.

'Deadpool 3' a FOX project from Ryan Reynolds with Hugh Jackman signing on, another FOX character.

'Spider-Man No Way Home' using Sony characters.

:manny:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
idk why they keep pushing these female sidekicks that are never popular in the comics. i wouldnt want to see the male sidekicks either.

think about it how popular really is wolverine son, hulk son, superman son or batman's son? comicbook reader want the og characters with the og stories. its already laid out and they make it so difficult. xmen 97 just proved what direction marvel needs to go in. copy the the og stories 90 percent with a few alterations here n there.:snoop:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:russ:Man look I’ll gone head and take my L. Because I was fighting hard against bruhs complaining about Ali’s age. But with how long they’re taking to make this shyt and the rewrites. Bruh’s age is definitely going to be a factor. I mean Will Smith and Tom Cruise are still doing their thing. But Ali has no training and is up there in age smh. Even Keanu wants a rest from the John Wick series because of his age. I doubt bruh is making it through a trilogy, with an active character like Blade at his age.

Trilogy?

They were going to replace Blade in the first damn movie and Blade most likely would have been killed :scust:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
idk why they keep pushing these female sidekicks that are never popular in the comics. i wouldnt want to see the male sidekicks either.

think about it how popular really is wolverine son, hulk son, superman son or batman's son? comicbook reader want the og characters with the og stories. its already laid out and they make it so difficult. xmen 97 just proved what direction marvel needs to go in. copy the the og stories 90 percent with a few alterations here n there.:snoop:
X-23 is pretty popular(if they did her right) but I digress
Blade isn’t a hard movie to write but nikkas won’t admit that this shyt is over
They are marketing heavily female characters without any nuance or character development to them
Just op avatars that they think women will flock to
Women aren’t flocking to these characters because even they know this ain’t it
That’s why Barbie was a smash because it talked to the audience about shyt they are going through(even though some women felt that shyt was trash but I digress again)
nikkas gotta stop being scared to be called incel for criticizing shyt
They are doing Ali dirty and the whole world of Blade dirty
If we really being honest-honest
Black characters were never going to get the push they deserved until Marvel saw how black folks rode for BP
And even in that event
They still feel black characters aren’t important and pretty much use them like every other medium to push white/nonblack characters plots forward
They really just need to cancel this shyt and focus on the trash heap that will be FF4 and eventually X-Men
This shyt over

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Won't be a Blade sequel but more so spinoff for the daughter they clearly want to do
Tbh This is why I was against Wesley resuming the role (despite him being a goat) and why I was later critical of the Ali casting once they forecasted the release schedule.

The point of a Blade movie (or any black male ip) isn’t to give a one-time tax write-off so black ppl can stfu for another 20 years :snoop:

It was to have the same trilogy + 1 or 2 Avenger movie package that they typically plan for the white characters

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I said this was never coming out, a month after it was announced. But, they'll probably take this movie and morph it into the Midnight Sons flick, and use that to gauge the temperature.