Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I hope James Gunn's vision for DC takes off cuz I'm sick of Marvel's bullshyt. Outside of X-Men 97 which is a product of the 90s Marvel has just been horrendous

Maybe black DC characters can get some shine since Marvel hates their heroes

John Stewart
Vixen
Steel
Static (If u consider him DC)

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Fi
They must be under some sort of contractual obligation to do certain things in movies (like having one LGBT character, woman secondary lead, etc...). That is the only way such a movie ends up in pre-production hell for this long.

:snoop:

Thats what im thinking. They know Ali is gettin up there in age so there was probably a plan to make the daughter the star going forward. Plus with the whole “rebranding” of the marvel formula from last year’s flops they had a lot of rewriting to do.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
They must be under some sort of contractual obligation to do certain things in movies (like having one LGBT character, woman secondary lead, etc...). That is the only way such a movie ends up in pre-production hell for this long.

These movies would still be forgettable either way.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Y'all kill me with this shyt. Myriad movies end up in production hell for myriad reasons. We're all outsiders. We don't know what's happening, but we love letting our biases lead us to making assumptions.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We gotta take these with a grain of salt too... These idiots can't even get their story right

Lmao

Kill this gotdamn thang

So since the rumor that Michael Green left the project was confirmed to be false. and this unconfirmed article saying Marshala left the project because Michael Green left. Does that pretty much confirm that this rumor is also false.
I mean why would he leave because of Michael green leaving if michael green didn't leave?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So since the rumor that Michael Green left the project was confirmed to be false. and this unconfirmed article saying Marshala left the project because Michael Green left. Does that pretty much confirm that this rumor is also false.
I mean why would he leave because of Michael green leaving if michael green didn't leave?

Mahershala is about to sign on for the new Jurassic Park movie which is going to film soon. So, I'm assuming that would push Blade back further.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Probably for the best, mans will be damn near 50 before this drops 🤦🏾‍♂️
He's turned 50 this past February

full

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
nikkas not seeing the bigger picture
If they can’t let a Blade movie ride
What you think they gon do to Miles when they try to bring him into the Marvel fold
They are literally telling nikkas
We Don’t See Strong Black Male Characters
We See Them As Side Kicks To Push Plots Forward
Marvel is dying on this hill of Strong Women Avatars With No Depth Or Character Development
So stop acting surprised now
You nikkas was in them She Hulk and Echo threads doing the most
And that shyt was beyond trash :russ:
This is where we are at now
But it’s still
Nah fam you an incel
Stall Feige out:dead: