Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah, shyt is fukked up low key because white folks go through all sorts of legal loopholes to do the same thing.
giphy.gif

As for the Ali, I loved his portrayal of Cottonmouth but Wesley will always be Blade to me.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Dunno why folks are worried. He's an amazing actor and there's a couple years before movie starts production, he can easily bulk up and get some lessons like michael b jordan did for Killmonger. If anyone can make it work it's Marvel after all
full

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
trash even the font they used look like some Windows XP shyt from 2008. If Wesley aint in it.. fukk it. Period. And fukk anybody they tries make light of us supporting Snipes. Disney dont give a fukk

Last edited:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK he got himself a franchise. Dude must have a good agent cause all the roles he gets are on point. That is the only thing holding Idris Elba back IMO.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Deadpool deaded all that you can’t make a r rated comic film breh:unimpressed:

Whoa!!!:whoa:

I didn’t say they couldn’t.:mjtf:

I was merely speaking is the goal still to make billions or just be good enough?

DP was good enough to make bank, but DP didn’t pull a billion.

Truth be told, R or PG-13. If this movie falls somewhere like $365M but is a fantastic movie, I wouldnt give a shyt what they gross. The job of making a great movie is done

But I can just see some folks thinking just cuz a few movies did a Billion, anything less is a flop and that’s kind of BS

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dunno why folks are worried. He's an amazing actor and there's a couple years before movie starts production, he can easily bulk up and get some lessons like michael b jordan did for Killmonger. If anyone can make it work it's Marvel after all
full

He’s too old we need a fresh young blade. The actor should have been from his late 20s- early 30s