Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I actually have no problem bringing Snipes back in a role similar to Bruce Wayne in Batman Beyond. It gives Snipes the opportunity to still do action sequences. I actually would prefer that they bring back Snipes to play the recurring main villain. Snipes plays an awesome antagonist. Just watch him in Demolition Man. The problem is Marvel and DC love to kill off good villains, despite a large part of the success of comic books is keeping villains around forever.
:mjpls: Bruh is blackballed

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mahershela Alfred
Professor Blatonium

342543_8082455_updates.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol: Look I have no problem with female characters. But them annoying ass M-She-U dudes kinda been telling the truth. The way marvel is fukking over their male characters. For poorly written female characters is crazy.
Yeah itd like when MAGA dudes use a legit point to shyt on dems, not cause they care about the poont but they just want to shyt on dems. So because of this when anyone tries to bring up said legit point then dems will call yoh a maga to dismiss you.

We been calling this shyt out and nikkas pulled the incel ya mama black card lmfao

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Yeah itd like when MAGA dudes use a legit point to shyt on dems, not cause they care about the poont but they just want to shyt on dems. So because of this when anyone tries to bring up said legit point then dems will call yoh a maga to dismiss you.

We been calling this shyt out and nikkas pulled the incel ya mama black card lmfao
:russ: Trust me I know in the height of recast T’challa. I was deemed a nikka nerd incel who hate black women. Just because I wanted the protagonist of the black panther franchise to be recasted.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
At this point i hope James Gunn tuns DCU on some anti Marvel/Dismey shyt just to prove a point.

Tell good stories, the hoes they pandering to dont even like this shyt
That's what annoys me. They trying to include all these women led roles and women don't even support this shyt like that. Similar to Bill Burr talking about the WNBA. Stop trying to coerce my shyt and make it about you. No one gives a fukk about women led super hero stories.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's what annoys me. They trying to include all these women led roles and women don't even support this shyt like that. Similar to Bill Burr talking about the WNBA. Stop trying to coerce my shyt and make it about you. No one gives a fukk about women led super hero stories.
This will cost folks jobs but all this shyt needs to crash and burn so corporations get it through their head nobody wants this even the hoes they pander to will tell you they dint wanna save the day lmfak

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This some @Neo The Resurrected ONE level lying, trolling, and mix information spreading to poison the pot :mjlol:

Calling CAP:russ:

:dahell: You think Variety is lyin'?

As public criticism mounts, Feige is pulling the plug on scripts and projects that aren’t working. Case in point: the “Blade” reboot. With Mahershala Ali signed on for the eponymous role of a vampire, things looked promising for a 2023 release date. But the project has gone through at least five writers, two directors and one shutdown six weeks before production. One person familiar with the script permutations says the story at one point morphed into a narrative led by women and filled with life lessons. Blade was relegated to the fourth lead, a bizarre idea considering that the studio had two-time Oscar winner Ali on board.

Amid reports that Ali was ready to exit over script issues, Feige went back to the drawing board and hired Michael Green, the Oscar-nominated writer of “Logan,” to start anew. Speculation around town is that the studio is looking to make the film, now slated for 2025, on a budget of less than $100 million — a deviation from Marvel’s big-spending strategy.