Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The mere fact that a vampire hunting movie with martial arts that was made all the way back in 1998 and will have

- a bigger budget
- bigger studio

- better technology
- actual anticipation of CBM

Shows this movie has no business being made if they have this much of a fukking struggle. Making this movie cannot be hard. Like HOW?!!

But wanna give one-trick pony ass Reynolds a rated R movie.
:francis:Mahershala Ali should just canned this project. And collaborate with the John Wick director. Who Disney fired from this project. To create a new franchise. Literally just make John Wick. An action horror movie with supernatural elements/creatures. Because Disney obviously doesn’t want to do this movie. This is the same studio that doesn’t. Want to recast the main protagonist of their franchise.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The mere fact that a vampire hunting movie with martial arts that was made all the way back in 1998 and will have

- a bigger budget
- bigger studio

- better technology
- actual anticipation of CBM

Shows this movie has no business being made if they have this much of a fukking struggle. Making this movie cannot be hard. Like HOW?!!

But wanna give one-trick pony ass Reynolds a rated R movie.
If the script ain't up to par 2 months prior to filming this shyt is a debacle of epic proportions .

Not to mention this flick got the greenlight 4 years ago. It's obvious Marvel and Feige don't give a fukk about this character.
4JFtFfa.jpg

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
If the script ain't up to par 2 months prior to filming this shyt is a debacle of epic proportions .

Not to mention this flick got the greenlight 4 years ago. It's obvious Marvel and Feige don't give a fukk about this character.
I wouldnt be surprised if theyre trying to capture the Twilight crowd :ld:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When it comes to Disney I just don't trust them with this franchise:francis:Filming should've been over already and instead they're doing a whole script rewrite :francis:

Its over,this about to end up like that Channing Tatum Gambit movie:francis:

Cant say Im too upset,I have a bad feeling anyway. I thought there was supposed to be a Blade t.v show with Wesley and some young female protege? Give us Blade in some capacity,its been too long:blessed: