Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The reason Blade worked so well was it was a comic movie without feeling like one.

The realistic setting (like him going into the two clubs) made the movie seem like a place downtown you could end up at on a Saturday night.

There is too much "toy tie-in" with the MCU/Disney for this to work. Not to mention Snipes has legit martial arts skills and did all his own stunts.

The Disney team wouldn't understand that what makes Blade work is character does not need to be "cleaned up for the masses". The character ain't for little fukking kids.

They would NEVER make a scene like this

This movie has disaster written all over it.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This has to have some winter soldier/shang chi choreography and be rated r with more action than just story to be even remotely good.

Marvel has to up their game cause they're losing traction fast.

A couple of no name marvel hero movies can't save them. They need to bring out Spidey and F4 like....this year into early next year and cancel that wack ass Agatha series.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This has to have some winter soldier/shang chi choreography and be rated r with more action than just story to be even remotely good.

Marvel has to up their game cause they're losing traction fast.

A couple of no name marvel hero movies can't save them. They need to bring out Spidey and F4 like....this year into early next year and cancel that wack ass Agatha series.

They need the Daredevil fight choreography team for this to work.

Which they won't do. And this will suck.

Their problem is that with characters folks are familiar with since 08 it is now impossible to make a great movie and their slow rolling of X-Men and FF is killing them. Like pull the fukking trigger and move them in already.

A Gambit TV show like a PG-13 Sons of Anarchy is exactly what this franchise needs.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf: I still can’t get over. How they gotten rid, of the John Wick director. Especially since the MCU is lacking great fighting scenes. Just make the Blade movie a combination. Of the Raid Redemption and a horror movie. Let it take place in Dracula’s castle. And Blade throw hands with different monsters. Till he reaches the top, and fight Dracula. Let Elsa Bloodstone join in too. Maybe Dracula kidnapped his daughter.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
They need the Daredevil fight choreography team for this to work.

Which they won't do. And this will suck.

Their problem is that with characters folks are familiar with since 08 it is now impossible to make a great movie and their slow rolling of X-Men and FF is killing them. Like pull the fukking trigger and move them in already.

A Gambit TV show like a PG-13 Sons of Anarchy is exactly what this franchise needs.
Disney can't fuq with X-Men stuff until the contract fully expires unless they use the original casts in which they plan to recast hence Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman reprising their roles.

Fox casting sux ass and balls.

They need to immediately jump on F4 and get the ball rolling like ASAP. They need a phenomenal director, superb cast and great storytelling.

I think the Kang stuff is to do a slow reset of the universe to give explanation for why they were never there.

Gambit is a NO unless you want the niqqa from John Carter playing him which is trash.

Marvel needs to focus on the midnight Suns and more street tier heroes but make gritty content.

They need to bring in some of the original Netflix showrunners and make it rated R.

They need to can some of these upcoming specials unless it foreshadows Kang and introduces heavy hitters like Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Celestials, Eternals, other mutants not used by Fox that are well known like Mr. Sinister, Gladiator, Shiar empire. I think they can use Rogue soon since she hasn't been in a movie since the original 1998 X Men movie.

If I was a writer, that's what I would do.

Ghost rider, Strange, Blade, Mephisto, the defenders, Spiderman and just introduce darker grittier content in preparation for the X Men. I'd even do a fuqqed up origins story to the Silver Surfer to where he loses his entire race and becomes a slave to Galactus.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Disney can't fuq with X-Men stuff until the contract fully expires unless they use the original casts in which they plan to recast hence Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman reprising their roles.

Fox casting sux ass and balls.

They need to immediately jump on F4 and get the ball rolling like ASAP. They need a phenomenal director, superb cast and great storytelling.

I think the Kang stuff is to do a slow reset of the universe to give explanation for why they were never there.

Gambit is a NO unless you want the niqqa from John Carter playing him which is trash.

Marvel needs to focus on the midnight Suns and more street tier heroes but make gritty content.

They need to bring in some of the original Netflix showrunners and make it rated R.

They need to can some of these upcoming specials unless it foreshadows Kang and introduces heavy hitters like Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Celestials, Eternals, other mutants not used by Fox that are well known like Mr. Sinister, Gladiator, Shiar empire. I think they can use Rogue soon since she hasn't been in a movie since the original 1998 X Men movie.

If I was a writer, that's what I would do.

Ghost rider, Strange, Blade, Mephisto, the defenders, Spiderman and just introduce darker grittier content in preparation for the X Men. I'd even do a fuqqed up origins story to the Silver Surfer to where he loses his entire race and becomes a slave to Galactus.
The problem is we want comic books and they're giving us Disney movies.. Until they mix it up in the R realm, it'll always be campy bullshyt at it's core. Even the good stories