King Of Egypt.
Daps
From the THR article:

oh-yeah-blade.gif

The gods have answered my prayers :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Never seen Lovecraft- is this director a good choice?

Only up from here right? :francis:

I gotta thank Ali here. He told the previous director he wasn't having it.
Love craft country wasn’t a very good show. It had the outline of a good show but there were some issues. Hope they don’t bungle this.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
He did the first episode of Lovecraft Country. I'd recommend watching it, you don't have to watch the whole show just treat it like a short story.

I wish it was R too.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Hmmm :patrice:

Yann Demange, who directed the pilot of HBO’s boundary-pushing horror series Lovecraft Country, has come aboard to helm the vampire action thriller that still has Mahershala Ali attached to star.

Meanwhile, Michael Starrbury, who earned an Emmy nomination for penning an episode of Ava DuVernay’s drama, When They See Us, has been hired to pen a brand new script for the feature.

The new team puts the project back on track for after losing its original director, Bassam Tariq (Mogul Mowgli) in September. The parting of ways was due to creative differences and occurred suddenly as the project was in pre-production and heading towards a November production start in Atlanta.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hmmm :patrice:

Yann Demange, who directed the pilot of HBO’s boundary-pushing horror series Lovecraft Country, has come aboard to helm the vampire action thriller that still has Mahershala Ali attached to star.

Meanwhile, Michael Starrbury, who earned an Emmy nomination for penning an episode of Ava DuVernay’s drama, When They See Us, has been hired to pen a brand new script for the feature.

The new team puts the project back on track for after losing its original director, Bassam Tariq (Mogul Mowgli) in September. The parting of ways was due to creative differences and occurred suddenly as the project was in pre-production and heading towards a November production start in Atlanta.

:patrice: