MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
So many people have tried that on me only for me to throw a last minute killmonger +Odin/white Tiger combo :banderas:

:ufdup: Armor was already played in round 3. So I got 1 out 3 battlegrounds sewn up off rip.

G75fkn8.png

Now we battling for the other 2....if I feel like they gonna play Apocalypse/Hulk/Devil Dino etc in round 6...I got Shang-Chi in the cut
z341cfM_d.webp

Of course rng needs to be in my favor, but im smokin fools with this setup right here.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I feel like black panther should be a 5 that boost to a 10 I understand it doesn't have the limitation of Jessica but even still feel a little underpowered to me

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I feel like black panther should be a 5 that boost to a 10 I understand it doesn't have the limitation of Jessica but even still feel a little underpowered to me
Shang Chi is a hard as fukk counter to BP decks atm. I had a game where I got one to 1000 ish power and shang chi ended the game. I finally got Sera so I might try some other decks as it seems like everyone in pool 3 runs shang chi now.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
There’s so much location fukkery and card interactions that you don’t realize until you play it out.

I played a hobgoblin on the location that says each player can only play one card. My opponent went first and played Mr Fantastic… that shyt nullified my hobgoblin and he was stuck on my side and I lost.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
These fools done fukked up their game economy in record time :mjlol: yall read that pool 4/5 shyt?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah what happeneD?

Basically the token system is gonna work like this

1k for pool 3
3k for p4
6k for p5

Cards will drop from 4/5 at some point but no one knows how long thatll take. Someone crunched rhe numbers and you would need to spend 500 a month and play like 5 hours A DAY to maintain a complete collection

These crackas have lost they minds :mjlol:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s so much location fukkery and card interactions that you don’t realize until you play it out.

I played a hobgoblin on the location that says each player can only play one card. My opponent went first and played Mr Fantastic… that shyt nullified my hobgoblin and he was stuck on my side and I lost.
I had one like "fills a location with copys of a card when you play a card here" and sent that dude 4 hobgoblins

Not sure why it had a 5th one on my side but the deed was done

Just got to pool 3, just got some interesting cards going. Death, mystique, ultron, juggernaut. When I look up how to build around a lot of them tho I need other pool 3 cards to synergize well

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I had one like "fills a location with copys of a card when you play a card here" and sent that dude 4 hobgoblins

Not sure why it had a 5th one on my side but the deed was done

Just got to pool 3, just got some interesting cards going. Death, mystique, ultron, juggernaut. When I look up how to build around a lot of them tho I need other pool 3 cards to synergize well

:laff: suprised he aint quit after that