MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Is it better to play Leech or Sandman on turn 4? I go back and forth because sometimes leeching on turn 5 is too later but other times you want to limit the cards your opponent plays earlier
I like Leech on turn 4. If I'm playing against a move deck & throw out Leech early, my opponent will often retreat.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Using Aero to move opponents cards to Fisk Tower :mjlol:

Happened to me this morning. shyt was so unexpected. I was literally like

tenor.gif

I want Polaris in my move deck just for this type of fukkery.

@Ruck whats your move deck looking like right now, btw.

I got the OG (torch, iron fist, dagger, kraven, okoye/multiple ma.cloak, strange, vulture Captain Marvel (CLUTCH), vision, heimdall)

and the fukkery (iron fist, angela, beast, dagger, goose, scarlet witch, cloak, bishop, wolfsbane. strange, vulture, carol) I REALLY want Aero and Polaris for this deck.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's actually fun playing Agatha if you don't mind losing cubes (I really don't. I just mind losing).

You kinda take your roster and train her. like whats the best turn 1 play, turn 2 play, etc etc

And if you want a auto-off switch, just put Sif (discards Agatha turn 3) and Ghost Rider (Pulls Agatha for 15, gives you control of your deck)

Stuff I learned playing Agatha:
Morph turn 5 is actually nuts
Black Bolt into Captain Marvel will severely fukk up damn near any deck but a Swarm/Apoc if you got initiative
Forge into Brood
Agatha is suicidal (if there's a Location that will kill her, she will throw herself into it)

Current Cube Rank: 30 :mjlol:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Happened to me this morning. shyt was so unexpected. I was literally like

tenor.gif

I want Polaris in my move deck just for this type of fukkery.

@Ruck whats your move deck looking like right now, btw.

I got the OG (torch, iron fist, dagger, kraven, okoye/multiple ma.cloak, strange, vulture Captain Marvel (CLUTCH), vision, heimdall)

and the fukkery (iron fist, angela, beast, dagger, goose, scarlet witch, cloak, bishop, wolfsbane. strange, vulture, carol) I REALLY want Aero and Polaris for this deck.
I havent played my move deck in 2 weeks... but i finally got human torch in the cache last night. Just played a game now and got ol johnny up to 64 power by the end of turn 6 using him like im playing ping pong :bryan:

Torch, fist, kraven, dagger, scarlet witch, cloak, strange, vulture, iron man, aero, heimdall, she hulk. I dont run multiple man because he takes up too much real estate where i feel it can be more beneficial and flexible for torch, kraven and dagger to ramp up when being moved around. I just put aero in to try her out.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I havent played my move deck in 2 weeks... but i finally got human torch in the cache last night. Just played a game now and got ol johnny up to 64 power by the end of turn 6 using him like im playing ping pong :bryan:

Torch, fist, kraven, dagger, scarlet witch, cloak, strange, vulture, iron man, aero, heimdall, she hulk. I dont run multiple man because he takes up too much real estate where i feel it can be more beneficial and flexible for torch, kraven and dagger to ramp up when being moved around. I just put aero in to try her out.

:ohhh: KRAVEN should go in my fukkery move deck!

:mjlol: sadly I can experiment because my cube rank means I'm in extremely non-competitive/borderline Bot land. (so hopefully you don't have to go through that)

IF/Dagger into a lane/Beast to recall, then IF/Dagger into a lane last turn for 1 cost is gross as hell. But for some reason, I only get either IF or Dagger (or not at all) last turn.... but only with this deck. Other move deck gets IF turn 1, then Vulture turn 4 like 90% of the time :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Not when you get sent a green goblin and they use bytchass scorpion. Seems fair to me :youngsabo:
im really seeing way more of this shyt in series 3

decks just full of troll shyt with no actual win condition for their deck in sight :mjlol: iceman, scorpion, rock fukkery, two goblins, and some all or nothing bullshyt like magneto