MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Dont play much anymore, but Shuri/Sauron deck is easy mode. Turn 6 Ebony maw/Lizard/Juggernaut and zero (18 power) not only surprises them when they are expecting a Taskmaster/Aero/Zola, but nullifies their shang chi play

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Discard is the way breh :blessed:

need drac/hela to supercharge it.

Current cards I'm missing from my last account: Zola, Doom, Aero, Wave, Hela, Magneto, Mystique, Gambit, M'Baku edit: Cerebro and Valkyrie.

Cards I want right now: She-Hulk, Patriot, Shuri, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, BP

Current collection level: 946.

Plus I still really don't be snapping like that. I don't have a lot of ":mjlit: I'm bout to ruin his whole career" combos/cards just yet. Remember my posts early on? I was snapping like a madman and bragging on the daily:russ:

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
need drac/hela to supercharge it.

Current cards I'm missing from my last account: Zola, Doom, Aero, Wave, Hela, Magneto, Mystique, Gambit, M'Baku edit: Cerebro and Valkyrie.

Cards I want right now: She-Hulk, Patriot, Shuri, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, BP

Current collection level: 946.

Plus I still really don't be snapping like that. I don't have a lot of ":mjlit: I'm bout to ruin his whole career" combos/cards just yet. Remember my posts early on? I was snapping like a madman and bragging on the daily:russ:
Lmaoo I feel you no Dracula is crazy , I just got Hela after I got Modok, that's how I got to infinite lol.
I need Galactus, Knull and electro. Cl 1,412 right now.

Now that I'm infinite I just be testing decks, nikkas be snapping I just be letting shyt play out :mjlol:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Silly spider man. Those webs wont work against a move deck :troll:
Screenshot-20230227-115445-SNAP.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Careful, folks. Just lost 4 straight to 4 different folks playing Gambit Exodia decks.

I'm prolly gonna try to run Cosmo/Leech decks for the next week. If I can figure out how.:francis:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Are the mystery variants from level 60 always pixels? Last time was pixel Carnage for me now I just got to 60 and got pixel Death

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Man. Ever since i got my first cache reserve which unlocked silver surfer. I been getting variants of cards i dont even use (black bolt, kingpin) :beli: