MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
God I hate this sandman change

All anyone is running right now is electro ramp sandman decks which is the opposite of what I like to run

CL 3400 85 rank rn

Annoyed as fukk

Sandman and leech are bad for the game just like leader was
CL 1,190 rank 90 and leech is horrible but when he hits the infinaut :ufdup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I once played an enchantress on colossus to see what would happen. I was surprised when she debuffed him and almost died laughing when my gambit took him out at the end of the game giving me the win.
there's so many cards you get early that stay doing work. someone else in here mentioned it but fr....

all this fancy destroy/discard deck stuff, kazaar cheese, etc :mjlol: cosmo, enchantress, killmonger will kick people square in the chest i swear

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:takedat: Grabbed torch from the token shop.

Kinda mad I passed up on patriot, cause I wasn't planning on trying to run a patriot/surfer deck. Now I got the urge. Plus yeah, even my og kazoo deck gonna fare better than move later on. Unless I snag aero+Polaris and fit them in some kinda way.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
New patch = :camby:

I'm facing all kinds of advanced decks.. this shyt must've fukked up the matchmaking. I just played a breh who had all kinds of variant art that I never seen before. Had me like :dwillhuh:

Next match was someone with Super Skrull

Then the next person hit me with a Knull, Venom, Death destruction deck. Had a 70 power lane and a 53 power lane. smh

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
God I hate this sandman change

All anyone is running right now is electro ramp sandman decks which is the opposite of what I like to run

CL 3400 85 rank rn

Annoyed as fukk

Sandman and leech are bad for the game just like leader was
3460 and yea I feel your pain. I’ve been lucky right before the change (opening Cerebro, Absorbing man and Titania back to back almost) and I can’t even test builds and hope to keep rank with all the Sandman spam .

Lost 2 ranks and i put the game down for a minute.

Sandman is literally choking creativity :snoop:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
:usure:

Probably the worst time to cop Sera. Sandman decks bought to shut down the multiple card plays on turn 6.
Idc. Shes a very useful card in multipke decks. Just bought Aero in the shop. Only have 500 tokens :mjcry: hopefully I pull death in a cache :ohlawd:
Screenshot-20230222-181329-SNAP.jpg

Last edited:

Young

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was running a Sandman/Ronin deck before the buff and my deck actually got worse.. curve was better when he was playable on 4 (3 with Zabu/Psylocke) because you could get out the big power you needed on turns 5/6

Just bought Shuri in the shop and she is probably a broken card. Wong + Shuri is a scary sight :demonic: but barely anybody stays in games after I drop that combo.