MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I had hella fun with quantum tunnel. Then they follow it up with space throne!?

Collection level 700, still missing lockjaw, hela, ghost rider, moon knight, aero, hood, viper, beast, Colleen wing, and Zola. Its weird, cause on my OLD account I HAD all those cards but 3... but my collection level was nowhere near this high 😕

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps

Collection level 700, still missing lockjaw, hela, ghost rider, moon knight, aero, hood, viper, beast, Colleen wing, and Zola. Its weird, cause on my OLD account I HAD all those cards but 3... but my collection level was nowhere near this high 😕
Yea, it’s been Scarlet Witch time for me. These featured locations end up taking a lot of ppls cubes cause of how they warp gameplay.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

Man that's some hoe shyt what happened to your account. I be hearing Second Dinner are notorious for their non existent customer support.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I hate Aero. I hit rank 91 yesterday chilled. Started today on my missions and everyone is running this bih :why:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Man that's some hoe shyt what happened to your account. I be hearing Second Dinner are notorious for their non existent customer support.

Breh I hate it with a passion. It's like this account got all the cards I needed on my old account and vice versa :heh:

Can't do nothing but run full pool 2 decks and patchwork pool 3 decks. Been playing against nothing but folks who bought the Negative package. Zero/suri/skulls, wong/bp/zolas, zabu/darkhawks and galactuses. Been beat all the way back down to like cube lvl 31.

Hell, I just rage quit/closed the game after getting ebony maw turn 4 on a space throne board, if you want me to be honest :mjlol:

Prolly open it again in 30 minutes :mjcry:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
They’re looking to cut down the feature locations to 24 hours.

Good , cause I’ve been using Goblin spam and Wanda to even stay at rank this weekend.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I’m CL2500 and I JUST got Magneto and SpiderMan. I didnt even realize that I didn’t have them

I just want Ghost Rider and Colleen Wing tho. :mjcry:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I’m pretty sure this game matches you against people with the perfect deck to play against you sometimes.

I was running my counter deck with Shang Chi and Enchantress and didn’t face a single opponent that I could counter for like 10 games. Since that deck is so low power I had to switch to a more powerful deck… now everyone is running high power and ongoing cards. I’m just sitting here watching Wong set up like :beli:

I dropped two levels today. I think I need to quit for the day and save my sanity.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Brehs I’m pretty sure this game matches you against people with the perfect deck to play against you sometimes.

I was running my counter deck with Shang Chi and Enchantress and didn’t face a single opponent that I could counter for like 10 games. Since that deck is so low power I had to switch to a more powerful deck… now everyone is running high power and ongoing cards. I’m just sitting here watching Wong set up like :beli:

I dropped two levels today. I think I need to quit for the day and save my sanity.
Breh I can't get back in the 90's :mjcry: