MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Idk man. I was kinda pissed about the cache. I'd rather have cards unlocked rather than various shyt you get in the cache. I didn't even know about the tokens until I got it. I was like, you want me to spend these stupid ass tokens to buy pool 3 cards and up? :beli:
Yeah I was the same but I started unlocking really good cards too. You will to I'm cl 910 and have a great collection. I would say only spend tokens on essential cards to your deck or a card you want to build a deck around.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Utter piece of shyt :pacspit:
Screenshot-20230211-174831-SNAP.jpg

Glad i didnt i lose to this a$$hole :camby:
Using spiderman to tell him his mama aint shyt :pacspit:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I was the same but I started unlocking really good cards too. You will to I'm cl 910 and have a great collection. I would say only spend tokens on essential cards to your deck or a card you want to build a deck around.

Your perception of really good cards will change as you climb. I’m CL 2336 and I have some really good cards but I’m missing basic series 3 cards like Ghost Rider, Colleen Wing, Cerebro, Hell Cow, Luke Cage, Magneto, etc. I be seeing decks on Reddit or YouTube I want to try but I’m missing 3 of the 12 cards

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Your perception of really good cards will change as you climb. I’m CL 2336 and I have some really good cards but I’m missing basic series 3 cards like Ghost Rider, Colleen Wing, Cerebro, Hell Cow, Luke Cage, Magneto, etc. I be seeing decks on Reddit or YouTube I want to try but I’m missing 3 of the 12 cards
Oh trust breh iknow, I still haven't got one series 5 card yet and running into thanos, knull or turn 4 galactus ain't for the weak.

But soon that'll be me :blessed:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I was willing to buy the Mr. Negative bundle if it came with a decent price.

8000 gold is like 100 dollars. They out their damn minds.

I mean, I actually like this game enough to spend the odd few dollars here and there, but.... :francis:

I be seeing folks say they already blew 3-4 figures on the game. That shyt crazy.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Somebody hit me with a mystique/onsault/patriot/ultron on onsault’s citadel location. I had to close the app after that :picard:
Yo this deck is a problem I’m in a 10 game win streak with it. It’s only draw back is patriot is the lynch pin and he’s taken it’s tough to get the win. I’ve been able to sneak a couple of wins without him because of Bloody Mary + enchantress(or Luke Cage).

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Spent another thou tokens on dr doom :leon:
Great purchases
I was willing to buy the Mr. Negative bundle if it came with a decent price.

8000 gold is like 100 dollars. They out their damn minds.

I mean, I actually like this game enough to spend the odd few dollars here and there, but.... :francis:

I be seeing folks say they already blew 3-4 figures on the game. That shyt crazy.
Yeah I need the tokens but 100 cash on a mobile game don't sit right with my spirit lmao

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
currently in the slogs. You know, that area right after the 500s where your decks are good enough to win, but everyone else has better decks/cards?

And the missions don't come fast enough to keep you from running out of credits?

And you don't have quite enough new cards to make better decks.

I think it's a bottleneck designed to entice F2P players to start spending money to compete.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Bought the pass then opened She Hulk right after. Jumped about 10 ranks in one day.

I’m in 3000+ so it’s a grind to get new cards but if you do missions I believe the average is a new card every day and a half.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Im grateful to get she hulk in the cache. Shes been a godsend and can be used in multiple decks. Im just trynna get human torch. This movement deck will be on an poppin. Got about 1400 gold. Was thinking about getting some variants. Or should i spend it on missions?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Im grateful to get she hulk in the cache. Shes been a godsend and can be used in multiple decks. Im just trynna get human torch. This movement deck will be on an poppin. Got about 1400 gold. Was thinking about getting some variants. Or should i spend it on missions?

Movement is trash at the higher levels. I hope you’re coppin Human Torch just because you like playing with him