MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I played against a cat named Sweet Jones Jr.

Sweet Jones is a nickname Pimp C used to call himself.

0001166347.jpg
Webbie calls himself sweet jones jr so he probably a webbie fan tbh

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I really may have just lost my account progress. :to:

Just got a new phone, synched everything and had been playing Snap on my old phone while the new one updated over and over and overrrrr.....

finally got it fully updated, opened Snap. First thing it does is ask me to sign in with Google. No problem.

Game starts from the tutorial! :damn:

Quickly closed the shyt and went back on the old phone to sign out and sign back in..... "Whoops! That google account is associated with another user!" :francis:

Went to the new phone and played through the tutorial just so I could sign out, because it doesnt give you the option until you do.

Went back to the old phone to sign in and hopefully relink the account, it's telling me the account isnt linked to an identity platform and all my progress will be lost if I sign it out.

Why isn't it set up to block you from using the same email pre-tutorial, only POST tutorial?

I submitted a support ticket through theiir automated chat, but I dunno, brehs. It ain't looking good.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I really may have just lost my account progress. :to:

Just got a new phone, synched everything and had been playing Snap on my old phone while the new one updated over and over and overrrrr.....

finally got it fully updated, opened Snap. First thing it does is ask me to sign in with Google. No problem.

Game starts from the tutorial! :damn:

Quickly closed the shyt and went back on the old phone to sign out and sign back in..... "Whoops! That google account is associated with another user!" :francis:

Went to the new phone and played through the tutorial just so I could sign out, because it doesnt give you the option until you do.

Went back to the old phone to sign in and hopefully relink the account, it's telling me the account isnt linked to an identity platform and all my progress will be lost if I sign it out.

Why isn't it set up to block you from using the same email pre-tutorial, only POST tutorial?

I submitted a support ticket through theiir automated chat, but I dunno, brehs. It ain't looking good.
:sadcam: damn hopefully they can restore you're account breh

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Man I can’t get out of this level 60 hell. I don’t have the heart to keep going up 3 levels and then going back 4 levels.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Battle mode out. Can finally see if @JoelB really bout it.

:stopitslime: Leader hasn’t been relevant in the meta since this seasons started. Now nobody is gonna use him. What a dumb nerf
scared-no.gif

I didnt realize they was gonna drop Battle Mode so quickly...let me get my squad up I aint been active :flabbynsick: