MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:banderas: I wish I would've tracked my stats from last night. They had that "win a match with a snap" season mission going, cats was snapping left and right for no reason at all.
And my Moon Girl/Dino deck was straight bullying nikkas. It's too OP for Early/Mid Pool 1, honestly. Won like twelve 8 cube games straight. :wow:

I really just lost my first game due to post work stupidity (just felt like running up on a lane that had Iron Man in it cause I was feeling brolic with 2 Devil Dinos and a full hand. Easy win if I played another lane.) . Tracker woulda showed 20 wins, one loss, 111 net cubes.

Anybody else use trackers to keep up with your stats? I use Snap.Fan. Biggest problem is remembering to turn it on when you're playing. Cool thing is once it's synced you can go to the "Decks" tab and let it build/suggest decks based on the cards you have. (always click "ignore duplicates").

How do you use trackers?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
How do you use trackers?

1. go to snap.fan and create an account

2. hit the google app store (or whatever for iphone users) and download an app called Snap Synch (it's the snap.fan app, there's a link on the homepage))

3. whenever you play, turn on snap synch

4. it synchs all your cards, decks, win/loss records, stats for each deck you play, and you view them via your snap.fan account. It even categorizes your decks by meta deck archtype. My Moon girl/Dino deck actually fits into a "Big Hand" deck archtype, for instance. But it DOESNT record wins/losses/etc when you play without turning on the snap synch app.

Screenshot-2023-02-03-at-00-16-56-Marvel-Snap-Database-Cards-Decks-Deck-Builder-snap-fan.png

Screenshot-2023-02-03-at-00-02-02-Marvel-Snap-Database-Cards-Decks-Deck-Builder-snap-fan.png

Screenshot-2023-02-03-at-00-03-49-Player-Profile-Marvel-Snap-snap-fan.png

Screenshot-2023-02-03-at-00-04-41-Lunella-by-Devilot-Marvel-Snap-Decks-snap-fan.png

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
1. go to snap.fan and create an account

2. hit the google app store (or whatever for iphone users) and download an app called Snap Synch (it's the snap.fan app, there's a link on the homepage))

3. whenever you play, turn on snap synch

4. it synchs all your cards, decks, win/loss records, stats for each deck you play, and you view them via your snap.fan account. It even categorizes your decks by meta deck archtype. My Moon girl/Dino deck actually fits into a "Big Hand" deck archtype, for instance. But it DOESNT record wins/losses/etc when you play without turning on the snap synch app.

Screenshot-2023-02-03-at-00-16-56-Marvel-Snap-Database-Cards-Decks-Deck-Builder-snap-fan.png

Screenshot-2023-02-03-at-00-02-02-Marvel-Snap-Database-Cards-Decks-Deck-Builder-snap-fan.png

Screenshot-2023-02-03-at-00-03-49-Player-Profile-Marvel-Snap-snap-fan.png

Screenshot-2023-02-03-at-00-04-41-Lunella-by-Devilot-Marvel-Snap-Decks-snap-fan.png
Not available on iOS

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Drop your code if you want to get washed :birdman:

I got 10 rep on deck for anyone that can beat me best out of 10

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Me too, now every time someone uses it I’m like” you calling me an a$$hole?”
i be posting that like "good game" "nice play, props" :mjlol: now i'm thinking on it twice and shyt

of course you needed devil dino *thumbs up*
killmonger ain't work like you thought huh *thumbs up*
hobgoblin says whats good *thumbs up*

:laff:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i be posting that like "good game" "nice play, props" :mjlol: now i'm thinking on it twice and shyt

of course you needed devil dino *thumbs up*
killmonger ain't work like you thought huh *thumbs up*
hobgoblin says whats good *thumbs up*

Lol you know what now I see it, because someone tried to use a devil dinosaur on me and I hit them with a buzzer beater enchantress followed by the *thumbs up*… nice try asshat

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Lol you know what now I see it, because someone tried to use a devil dinosaur on me and I hit them with a buzzer beater enchantress followed by the *thumbs up*… nice try asshat

damn that shang chi almost got me. good thing my reveal came first. gg *thumbs up*
that combo would've fukked me up if I didn't play sandman early. nice deck tho *thumbs up*

must've had so many people punching air :mjlol: