MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Made diamond rank 60. I should be be making and playing different decks. My play style right now is trying to proliferate power and overrun my opponent. But I be getting smacked up by peeps with control or defense tactics.

My true play style is pure chaos. Just need to grind more to get the cards that will cause pure fukkery. Don't care if I win or lose. I want a deck that will fukk with people's strategy.

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
How long did it take any of y'all who made infinite rank to get there? :lupe:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I’m super addicted to this game and I don’t play games like that.

What’s the most insane play y’all have made so far?

Recently all the stars aligned and I played Wong>Mystique>Ironheart>Odin on a Double Ongoing lane. Ended up hitting like 266 in the middle and 127 on the left lane. Wish I had of screen recorded, made my night.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having someone pull something on you that you've never seen before will have you like :dwillhuh:

The first time I got hit with Invisibile Woman -> Wong -> Gambit -> Odin had me :mindblown: as I watched my opponent destroy almost half my cards.
been running wong - magik - onslaught - mystique + gambit and it takes out all 12 of their cards if they let me get it off :dead:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
been running wong - magik - onslaught - mystique + gambit and it takes out all 12 of their cards if they let me get it off :dead:

I played decks like that for a few days but you literally had to have everything fall into place (card draw + no location fukkery) for it to work. I'd have to retreat 9/10 times. I run a more consistent but boring deck now.

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I'm freaking heated. How the fukk does my opponent have his zone filled with 4 cards. I put my Electra down last at turn 6 in that same zone. And it tells... 'no target' :damn:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I lost 10 in a row yesterday. I had to put this game down. I almost uninstalled it lol. They matched me up with everyone who had a counter to my deck

I'm freaking heated. How the fukk does my opponent have his zone filled with 4 cards. I put my Electra down last at turn 6 in that same zone. And it tells... 'no target' :damn:
Electra only targets 1 cost cards

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I lost 10 in a row yesterday. I had to put this game down. I almost uninstalled it lol. They matched me up with everyone who had a counter to my deck

Electra only targets 1 cost cards
I just realized that an hour after I posted :snoop: she came in clutch against that bytchass sunspot :whew:

I can't wait to get sunspot :feedme:

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
bruh i hate sunspot with a passion

iceman too

i want to go back to beginner decks when shyt made sense :damn:
I'm in vibranium rank 74 with pool 2 cards. Got bored of the deck I built to get me to diamond. So I've been experimenting and making new decks. It's been 50/50 and haven't really moved up but I'm having fun and it's refreshing trying new play styles.

Last edited: