MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Battle mode out. Can finally see if @JoelB really bout it.

:stopitslime: Leader hasn’t been relevant in the meta since this seasons started. Now nobody is gonna use him. What a dumb nerf
maybe for you in pool 3, I just checked, 2 of the top 5 meta decks still run him. Since only about .05% of the player base has darkhawk he's effectivly in the best deck in the game.:childplease:

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
If anybody wants that fade, here's my code:
MARVEL SNAP Friendly Battle Code: 28695
ntfw65d.jpeg

Just tried to join using your code :mjpls:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Me right now.

magnus21.jpg

Broken bot parts everywhere.

Currently collection level 212. Just got Lunella/Moon Girl, on a 8 game/8 cube streak with Moon Girl/Dino/Zabu. (yes I season passed)

One card away from my OG Ka-Zar deck (missing Angela)

Two cards away from a feasible Move deck (missing Cloak/Vulture). A Move deck would've WRECKED these early levels with Plunder's Castle being featured. Heimdall can be played at any location regardless and the effect will work.... if you play move decks right.

• Nightcrawler turn 1(if you can)

• Iron Fist someone into Kraven/Iron Fist Vulture/Jamie (multiple man),

• boost a card with forge/hulkbuster,

• either cloak/strange or wait to play them on the same turn

• Use Cloak and Strange on turn 5 if you didn't before (whipsaws Vulture to about 15/move Kraven first then everyone else so he's boosted to about 10/you got multiple 6 point jamies all over your board),

• Heimdall on 6/America on 6

It's not my most winningest deck(like 45/55 winnigest), but I LOVE watching the opponent trying to figure out who/what/where/when/why since the internet/youtube only tells you "boost multiple man>play vulture>play heimdall>PROFIT"

edit: I know everyone here is working on Pool 4/5, but hey noobs may play and they gotta start somewhere. Like me. Now. :mjcry:

Was having hella fun/cubes with my Move deck with Vision and Polaris. I had just gotten Human Torch when I got my new phone. Shoulda pinned Falcon in the token shop.

Any noobs reading this: Only pin cards in the Token Shop if it fits your playstyle/favorite decks. Not ":gladbron: ohhhh this my favorite character/this effect cool/the internet says this card great!" NEVER pin cards cause it's gonna make you win a lot. You never want a game you're playing for fun to feel like a JOB.

I wasted tokens on Doom and Ultron cause I was running KaZoo decks. I picked up Arnin Zola later.

Cause I have the MOST fun with Move and Discard/Destroy decks, I shoulda been waiting on Invisible Woman/Black Panther/Lockjaw/Dracula/Falcon/Human Torch. Arnin Zola is the most fun card I ever played, win or lose.

Fun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Winning.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Me right now.

magnus21.jpg

Broken bot parts everywhere.

Currently collection level 212. Just got Lunella/Moon Girl, on a 8 game/8 cube streak with Moon Girl/Dino/Zabu. (yes I season passed)

One card away from my OG Ka-Zar deck (missing Angela)

Two cards away from a feasible Move deck (missing Cloak/Vulture). A Move deck would've WRECKED these early levels with Plunder's Castle being featured. Heimdall can be played at any location regardless and the effect will work.... if you play move decks right.

• Nightcrawler turn 1(if you can)

• Iron Fist someone into Kraven/Iron Fist Vulture/Jamie (multiple man),

• boost a card with forge/hulkbuster,

• either cloak/strange or wait to play them on the same turn

• Use Cloak and Strange on turn 5 if you didn't before (whipsaws Vulture to about 15/move Kraven first then everyone else so he's boosted to about 10/you got multiple 6 point jamies all over your board),

• Heimdall on 6/America on 6

It's not my most winningest deck(like 45/55 winnigest), but I LOVE watching the opponent trying to figure out who/what/where/when/why since the internet/youtube only tells you "boost multiple man>play vulture>play heimdall>PROFIT"

edit: I know everyone here is working on Pool 4/5, but hey noobs may play and they gotta start somewhere. Like me. Now. :mjcry:

Was having hella fun/cubes with my Move deck with Vision and Polaris. I had just gotten Human Torch when I got my new phone. Shoulda pinned Falcon in the token shop.

Any noobs reading this: Only pin cards in the Token Shop if it fits your playstyle/favorite decks. Not ":gladbron: ohhhh this my favorite character/this effect cool/the internet says this card great!" NEVER pin cards cause it's gonna make you win a lot. You never want a game you're playing for fun to feel like a JOB.

I wasted tokens on Doom and Ultron cause I was running KaZoo decks. I picked up Arnin Zola later.

Cause I have the MOST fun with Move and Discard/Destroy decks, I shoulda been waiting on Invisible Woman/Black Panther/Lockjaw/Dracula/Falcon/Human Torch. Arnin Zola is the most fun card I ever played, win or lose.

Just got too collection lvl 578. Already got death, wong and dracula out the token shop :wow: my destroy/ discard decks are cracked now. I had knull pinned but where tf am I getting 6,000 tokens lol so I'll wait for him to drop next month. Looking for wave and venom now

Last edited:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
If anybody wants to run some let’s get it. MARVEL SNAP Friendly Battle Code: 14843

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

I agree 100% with this. I was climbing with a Sera Surfer deck but it was boring. I have the most fun with Lockjaw decks and discard decks. I'm CL 2136 but I'm still missing some crucial 3 cards like Colleen Wing and Hell Cow. :mjcry:

Oh and the most competitive levels are 50-70. This shyt is a bloodbath. I got as high as 62 before dropping back down to 50. This pool 3 slog wears on you.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Why are people posting codes in here? They're only good for when you're online in the matchmaking lobby right?

This game needs a friends list bad.
Breh you seem hella high strung, I was on at the time for a few and wanted to see if anyone wanted to run some.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:banderas: I wish I would've tracked my stats from last night. They had that "win a match with a snap" season mission going, cats was snapping left and right for no reason at all.
And my Moon Girl/Dino deck was straight bullying nikkas. It's too OP for Early/Mid Pool 1, honestly. Won like twelve 8 cube games straight. :wow:

I really just lost my first game due to post work stupidity (just felt like running up on a lane that had Iron Man in it cause I was feeling brolic with 2 Devil Dinos and a full hand. Easy win if I played another lane.) . Tracker woulda showed 20 wins, one loss, 111 net cubes.

Anybody else use trackers to keep up with your stats? I use Snap.Fan. Biggest problem is remembering to turn it on when you're playing. Cool thing is once it's synced you can go to the "Decks" tab and let it build/suggest decks based on the cards you have. (always click "ignore duplicates").