MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Young

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zero and Patriot decks are eating off Leech meta right now . And yea it’s annoying having the sequence your cards in a certain way or get beat by Leader.
Don't have cards for either of those decks, i have just been playing death+wave and Sera decks. Might have to put together some hybrid deck until I get some better cards.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Don't have cards for either of those decks, i have just been playing death+wave and Sera decks. Might have to put together some hybrid deck until I get some better cards.
Anything to clog the Leader players board should hold you down for awhile.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Started playing this week cause I was kinda bored with Puzzles and Dragons

this shyt is crack. So much stress and strategy piled into 6 turns.

I'm only up to collection level 62. Running an Odin Reveal deck.

I never Snap.

But I get IMMENSE satisfaction from the reactions I must get from winning with a White Tiger/Squirrel Girl/Odin combo after the opponent done snapped 2 times.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry brehs. I opened Leader and became a dirty Leader player for a while.

I did bush that shyt and been climbing with a Zero deck tho.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 Nova
2 Angela
3 Brood
3 Juggernaut
3 Storm
3 Bishop
3 Mr Fantastic
3 Cosmo
3 Kilmonger
3 Silver Surfer
4 Absorbing Man
5 Sera

This what I been running around 75-78 rating. Trying to climb to infinite..I tried a Mr negative version as well but I don't have bast, so sometimes I just don't have power in the early turns and getting leeched ruins the whole thing

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is there a way to get landscape mode on tablets? I want to play this while WFH but I don't like using portrait mode

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I just got this a few weeks ago. I’ve been teetering between 39-41 for a week. Any tips?

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I think I’m one of the higher level brehs and the season is almost over:

If you post or hit me up with your names on there, I’m gonna play and throw the game to give out some cubes for brehs. Or just hit me with 3 fist bumps.

I’m Dolemite on there.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:pacspit: to everyone that plays leader. Got me doing all the hard turns 1-5 for this guy to steal my plays.

feels like everyone runs either leech or leader so it's harder to figure out when to snap
I play leader and only win about 1/3 of my matches. Everything in this game has a counter. Leader is weak against decks that combo like the Hela decks, Patriots decks, discard decks, destroy decks, and movement decks.

Basically he’s only strong against the “throw down strong cards on turn 6” players.