MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Random thoughts…

-Getting through Pool 3 is a slog. I’ll go up 4 levels and then lose 6 games in a row or have to retreat due to poor rng.

-Mr. Negative decks are fun but grossly overrated. If you don’t get him out by turn 3 or 4 it’s useless.

-Why does the splash screen for the game have Miles Morales looking like a lesbian? :dahell:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I think I’m one of the higher level brehs and the season is almost over:

If you post or hit me up with your names on there, I’m gonna play and throw the game to give out some cubes for brehs. Or just hit me with 3 fist bumps.

I’m Dolemite on there.
Unfortunately there’s no way to pick who you want to play.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Leader should be nerfed. It should either copy the lane it’s played on only or copy one card at random.

I disagree. As I mentioned above, Leader is countered in so many ways it’s not funny. Making those changes would make the card worthless.

But you’ll get your wish. They’re gonna nerf him. Probably make him 0 power or some shyt

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I disagree. As I mentioned above, Leader is countered in so many ways it’s not funny. Making those changes would make the card worthless.

But you’ll get your wish. They’re gonna nerf him. Probably make him 0 power or some shyt

I hear you, breh. But I think copying my entire play is a bit much.
Either way, I gotta’ read the Leader play better so.:yeshrug:

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Leader should be nerfed. It should either copy the lane it’s played on only or copy one card at random.
Yeah I stopped playing leader a while ago. It's broken and at best should be zero power. As long as you can read that the other player isn't running a buff deck (Silver Surfer/Patriot) or Anti leader cards (Taskmaster/Destroyer) then it's easy wins. Zero power means the leader player only wins if he's already winning after turn 5.

Zabu is going to be a huge problem come next week. People can cheat six 4 cost cards on turn 6 with him and Serra. Otherwise you can also lock people out of 2 lanes on turn 5 using Spiderman and Absorbing Man. That's when you are going to wish you had leader :russ:.... Sandman gonna be a must add on all decks.

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Been stuck at level 30. But I know it's cause I never snap.

been running either a Movement Deck:

Multiple Man
Kraven
Vulture
Dr. Strange
Cloak
Forge
Heimdall
Iron Fist
Nightcrawler
Forge
America Chavez

(skip turn 1/play nightcrawler in areas 2-3, play kraven in the first area turn 2/play jamie mardox (multiple man) turn 2, turns 3-5 either buff somebody or play iron fist into vulture, knocking vulture into the 1st area, turn 5 play Cloak in the right area, turn 6 play heimdall. move vulture and jaimie, move nightcrawler to where kraven is, then heimdall immediately moves jaimie and vulture and everyone else, for up to 30+ points per area)

edit: I replaced Forge with okoye

Or my :umad: deck:

Ant Man
Angela
Elektra
Squirrel Girl
Sunspot
Okoye
Blade
Bishop
Kazar
Blue Marvel
Rocket Racc00n
(optional 1 energy card)

trick is, play sunspot turns 1-2, okoye turns 1-3, Ka-Zar turn 4, skip all other turns, dump all the 1 point cards on turn 6. usually nets about 20+ points per section, with a squirrel winning an empty area with like 2 points.

Opponents prolly be like
wait-wtf.gif

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:banderas:
Sandman is my most underrated card right now. He’s the true hero of my Leader deck. Y’all aint bout to surprise me on turns 5 and 6 by playing 7 cards with reduced costs. :umad:

:russ:

edit: to clarify, the :umad: deck should be hell for a Leader deck.... but that SANDMAN will fukk up dropping all those 1 cost cards every time.

I honestly need to make new decks, but I don't have the cards to make anything solid, and while the Move deck is fun, it's inconsistent.

and I be getting the shytTIEST mystery cards

Last edited:

Young

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or my :umad: deck:

Ant Man
Angela
Elektra
Squirrel Girl
Sunspot
Okoye
Blade
Bishop
Kazar
Blue Marvel
Rocket Racc00n
(optional 1 energy card)

trick is, play sunspot turns 1-2, okoye turns 1-3, Ka-Zar turn 4, skip all other turns, dump all the 1 point cards on turn 6. usually nets about 20+ points per section, with a squirrel winning an empty area with like 2 points.

Opponents prolly be like
wait-wtf.gif
Been running this and a Negative Sera deck and hit 70 this week. I use Shang Chi instead of Blade and add in Armor. Shang Chi lets you deal with most of the high cost cards that the 1 cost cards can't really keep up with. Armor for messing up Destroy decks and protecting Sunspot. usually careful not to drop it on a location I might want to Shang Chi though

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Been running this and a Negative Sera deck and hit 70 this week. I use Shang Chi instead of Blade and add in Armor. Shang Chi lets you deal with most of the high cost cards that the 1 cost cards can't really keep up with. Armor for messing up Destroy decks and protecting Sunspot. usually careful not to drop it on a location I might want to Shang Chi though

thats a good idea. cause Sunspot be hitting like 15 damage and an elektra/killmonger will get him right out the paint.

I was running iceman in this deck, but Ima replace him with Armor. I had Shang-Chi in the deck, but I kinda felt like he was clogging it up. Might take out Blue Marvel and throw him back in there while I wait on Zabu.

This thread needs more theorycrafting and idea bouncing.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
With the Hulk location, use Shang Chi and eat. My current decks are all big costs so I put a token character in Gamma lab (maybe 2) let them build up the lane, then Shang chi the hell out of them.

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Hoogland may be a bit of a D bag, but one thing he said was right, the key to leveling up is Snapping.

Gotta think of it like poker. I had to break myself out of wanting to Hail Mary every game / deck.
Just hit infinite today with my Galactus deck. I literally had to retreat 65% of my games or I wouldn’t even have hit the 70’s.

Chasing infinite really takes fun out the game to be honest. Not just because of the retreats. Everyone playing the same leach/leader deck or Mr Negative/Serra Surfer deck because those are proven decks to rank. Gets real boring.