MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Just hit infinite today with my Galactus deck. I literally had to retreat 65% of my games or I wouldn’t even have hit the 70’s.

Chasing infinite really takes fun out the game to be honest. Not just because of the retreats. Everyone playing the same leach/leader deck or Mr Negative/Serra Surfer deck because those are proven decks to rank. Gets real boring.
That’s why we a more casual mode. I do things like Snapdraft to have fun , but at the cost of rank.

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Turn 3: Zabu
Turn 4: Two 4-energy cards
Turn 5: Wave plus a 4 energy card
Turn 6: Any Three cards in your hands, can even play three 6-energy cards

Not sure if Wave trick will work

To counter Zabu, you will have to play Sandman paired with cosmo in one lane or a 2-cost enchantress on turn 5 will shutdown Sandman.

Spiderman plus absorbing man on turn 5 and lock your opponent out of two lanes on final turn...

This is easily the most broken card in the game.

Last edited:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Brehs… pack Enchantress or Rogue right now. I’ve been getting Zabued all damn night

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Nobody is playing the “make a guess” random ass guardians of the galaxy….Now Discard Hela on the other hand is a fair a balanced deck. :mjgrin:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
still RARELY snapping.

I HIGHLY doubt I've crossed paths with anyone in this thread.

If I have recently, I'm sorry. If we have in like a week ago, yeah. feel free to laugh.

I'm prolly 50-2 in the last week. Highest damage I've prolly hit with this deck is 100+ total while the opponent hit like 45? wish I woulda screenshotted.

Chilling at the beginning of pool 3. Not upgrading a single thing. I pulled a Sera and a Cerebro. I'm chilling.

Honestly cant wait til they upgrade and we can play opponents by looking up usernames.

I'ma lose a lot, but I'm here for it. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
" If you move up, then you'll find tougher opponents. Then that deck would be worthless.:stopitslime:"

:heh: I know that, nikka. That's why I'm chilling at collection level 512 for now,

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hoogland may be a bit of a D bag, but one thing he said was right, the key to leveling up is Snapping.

Gotta think of it like poker. I had to break myself out of wanting to Hail Mary every game / deck.

I HATE his accent. But only when he's playing matches.

His content solid though.