MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
dVZID4s.png

per IGN

im at 714. Last card I got was Goose

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
She nice like that? I'm thinking about getting her from the token shop
Yeah, if you build deck around her, you can drop crazy power across the board on turn 6

Example: Use moon girl turn 4, take turn 5 off(sunspot), then drop two She-Hulks plus Namor (empty location) on turn 6. That’s 10 power in each location. Just hope they don’t have a leader :russ:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, if you build deck around her, you can drop crazy power across the board on turn 6

Example: Use moon girl turn 4, take turn 5 off(sunspot), then drop two She-Hulks plus Namor (empty location) on turn 6. That’s 10 power in each location. Just hope they don’t have a leader :russ:
Yeah I copped her from the Token Shop but o haven’t built any decks around her because I’m still having fun with my Electro +Leader deck, and to your point, my leader deck nullifies any turn 6 big plays. I might replace white Tiger with her and just plus She Hulk on turn 5. :lupe:

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Yeah I copped her from the Token Shop but o haven’t built any decks around her because I’m still having fun with my Electro +Leader deck, and to your point, my leader deck nullifies any turn 6 big plays. I might replace white Tiger with her and just plus She Hulk on turn 5. :lupe:
Yeah, nothing funnier than seeing these discard and death decks buff up Apocalypse or cheapen the cost of Death, only for me to drop a leader and eat off their hard work on turn 6