MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
You should've retreated as soon as you saw Wong getting duplicated.

Wait hold up.. YOU SNAPPED!?!? :mjlol: You must've thought Sunspot and Shang Chi would carry you to a win? :mjlol:

:skip:

breh 9 times out 10, i can just throw out sunspot w/ armor and cheese my way to a win. Not this time

He threw out wong, mystique apparently emulates the last ongoing card you played, BP doubles his own power....by the time i figured out what ws going on it was too late

My pride will always make me snap...i went out on my sword tho:mjcry:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Man some of these locations remind of playing Smash with the items and stage effects on. :camby:

Bullshyt ass Mindscape came up. Why tf would I want to switch hands with my opp? Or the locations that randomly decide you can't play any cards there. :troll:

I like SOME location fukkery but sometimes I retreat soon as I see the stage is gonna be on some bullshyt

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
They nerfed Angela, damnnnnnn! That’s the almost auto turn 2 play

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I got patriot and I'm EATING today

If it's turn 3 or 4 and in my hand I have patriot-mystique-ulton it's over. I just snap then before dropping anything bc I'm locking it in

Making the brehette misty knight a queen like she deserves

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Brehs I got patriot and I'm EATING today

If it's turn 3 or 4 and in my hand I have patriot-mystique-ulton it's over. I just snap then before dropping anything bc I'm locking it in

Making the brehette misty knight a queen like she deserves
Yeah that Patriot/Mystique/Ultron combo is a win 80% of the time if the opponent doesn't have enchantress and the game aint hating with the locations lol. Add Debris in there to fukk up the board while you eating with 4-power rocks
:russ:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Man some of these locations remind of playing Smash with the items and stage effects on. :camby:

Bullshyt ass Mindscape came up. Why tf would I want to switch hands with my opp? Or the locations that randomly decide you can't play any cards there. :troll:

I like SOME location fukkery but sometimes I retreat soon as I see the stage is gonna be on some bullshyt
:dead: is that Inquisitor Scust?

I had a game two weeks ago that had two ego locations and I randomly drew an Agatha card :snoop:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
So everybody got a pool 5 card in the shop for the first cycle than it switched to stuff you don't have in order/by pool. I might have missed out on Bast for a while.

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
So everybody got a pool 5 card in the shop for the first cycle than it switched to stuff you don't have in order/by pool. I might have missed out on Bast for a while.
I’m deep into pool 3 and I’ve gotten only pool 3 and pool 4 cards so far.

That She-Hulk card is a problem. Had someone drop that and Infinaut on the final turn on me

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I’m deep into pool 3 and I’ve gotten only pool 3 and pool 4 cards so far.

That She-Hulk card is a problem. Had someone drop that and Infinaut on the final turn on me
damn! So far I’ve had Bast and Superskrull in my shop but I’m saving my coins for shuri or some of the pool 3 cards I’ve been missing like Magick or Taskmaster

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
getting pool 5 cards on your token pick rotation is troll as all fukk. No one can afford these now. Basically a waste of your rotation for 90% of the player base. I also though the token shop would be like 3 cards at a time, then they rotate. I must have misread, but as it is now just having one pick every 8 hours is really really lame. Literally every single CCG has let you choose what you want to craft. Why SD decided to do this stupid RNG system to unlock cards is so strange to me.

Yeah i'm bout to drop this shyt honeymoon period over. LOR is looking to have its illest expansion ever in a week, but to throw this mid shyt in the bushes :francis: I'd keep playing if I could fukking get more than a card or two a week but these nikkas got the most retarded card progression system ever. like legit ever.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm JUST now entering pool 3 and got Leader and Electro as my first two cards. :banderas:

Leader might be the GOAT at getting late cubes. Brehs snap on me thinking they bout to lay the smack down on some :mjlit: shyt and I just repeat their cards back at them. :dead:

Preciate the 8 cubes loser. :win:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
How do you tell what pool you’re in? My collection lvl is like 980 and I’m not getting any of the good cards.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I guess the infinity stones today. Played a game today and dude starting dropping them.