Marvel Rivals- 6 vs 6 PVP battles. (PC, Xbox, PS5, Mobile)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hate you
I played League of Legends for a minute, I like the ability/ults factors and games like FFXIV and MMORPG's where you have to manage your resources.

Never got into Overwatch because I don't vibe with the characters, but that gameplay seems real dope.

Not to mention, been waiting for play a game with Psylocke in it again.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this is one of the most polished "alphas" i've ever been a part of. the game is ready to launch. it runs like butter and i've seen very little lag. its a damn good overwatch clone. i think they may need to do some more things to separate it from overwatch. another PvE or Horde mode with some storytelling could work. but i'm not sure, maybe fans of this type of game think its enough. i'll def be maxing out level for these 10 days. they understood the assignment on this one.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is one of the most polished "alphas" i've ever been a part of. the game is ready to launch. it runs like butter and i've seen very little lag. its a damn good overwatch clone. i think they may need to do some more things to separate it from overwatch. another PvE or Horde mode with some storytelling could work. but i'm not sure, maybe fans of this type of game think its enough. i'll def be maxing out level for these 10 days. they understood the assignment on this one.
Game looks WAY better than I expected :whew:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
The OW2 fallout is gonna make this game blow up.