Marvel Rivals- 6 vs 6 PVP battles. (PC, Xbox, PS5, Mobile)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm already all on board, but give me Phoenix and Spiral and you won't get a complaint out of me.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’m saying. nikkas starting to hype this bullshyt up and they owe us another UA smh
Maybe you may have an answer, maybe not but I’m trying to understand something

Why can’t we get a straight up action adventure game from marvel? Like a Batman Arkham asylum (the first two not the last ones) or a devil may cry/god of way game. Hell why can’t we get a spiderman style game with any other character
I would take an action rpg at this point.

This shyt looks like one of them cheesy cell phone games. I mean at the very least another MVC.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Maybe you may have an answer, maybe not but I’m trying to understand something

Why can’t we get a straight up action adventure game from marvel? Like a Batman Arkham asylum (the first two not the last ones) or a devil may cry/god of way game. Hell why can’t we get a spiderman style game with any other character
I would take an action rpg at this point.

This shyt looks like one of them cheesy cell phone games. I mean at the very least another MVC.

Those are all one and dones with a possible dlc. These overwatch and fortnite clones are breeding grounds for purchasing DLC. They figure with some updates here and there with seasons of DLC it's more profitable than a single player game.

I miss X-Men Legends, but it's never coming back.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Those are all one and dones with a possible dlc. These overwatch and fortnite clones are breeding grounds for purchasing DLC. They figure with some updates here and there with seasons of DLC it's more profitable than a single player game.

I miss X-Men Legends, but it's never coming back.
:snoop:
Oh well, I have other games I could be playing. I guess Im in the "minority"