Marvel Rivals- 6 vs 6 PVP battles. (PC, Xbox, PS5, Mobile)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It has great art style but the gameplay looks mad stiff.

I'll keep a eye on it but I'm not sold yet. People were hyping up that Gundam Overwatch clone as well and we see where that game is.

The potential is insane though. Wish it had a higher caliber studio behind it.

Luna Snow?
200w.gif

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
lemme sign up. it could be decent

All depends on the gameplay loops.

Crazy potential though.
No man smh…

This is why we get bullshyt like this and Avengers. Y’all accept this silly shyt and then wonder why we don’t get the games we really want.

Marvel needs to take this and shove it up their asses, we want good games not this goddamn it :stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They should make a Marvel Super heroes 3 :francis: tired of all these damned shooters fukking jesus christ

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
:dahell: y’all acting like OW2 didn’t cheddar bob the entire franchise

If anything could become just as popular what OW was, it’s a Nintendo skinned or Marvel skinned OW.

If they make this shyt free to play, it’s over.

Blizzard fukked up bad :wow:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Who the fukk is Luna Snow :mindblown:

The characters designs and artwork is on fukkin point but everything else reeks of Paladin Champions. This could’ve been a dope game had the focused more on the gameplay side.

That is a deep cut. She was in agents of atlas.
815BEVu7NyL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

To clarify, Luna Snow was an original character created in a popular mobile game (Marvel Future Fight) by a Korean company back in 2018. It was a fairly fun arcade style beat-em-up but your typical free-to-play/play-to-win paywall bs, once you got passed the initial content.

It was supposed to be just Marvel characters but the dev team would filter in oc korean characters like Luna Snow and White Fox, often buffing them to make players need to use them to progress. Their popularity rose with their usage, so Marvel eventually introduced them into the comics, at one point forming an all asian team with many of the mobile characters + Shang Chi, etc.

clean.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
To clarify, Luna Snow was an original character created in a popular mobile game (Marvel Future Fight) by a Korean company back in 2018. It was a fairly fun arcade style beat-em-up but your typical free-to-play/play-to-win paywall bs, once you got passed the initial content.

It was supposed to be just Marvel characters but the dev team would filter in oc korean characters like Luna Snow and White Fox, often buffing them to make players need to use them to progress. Their popularity rose with their usage, so Marvel eventually introduced them into the comics, at one point forming an all asian team with many of the mobile characters + Shang Chi, etc.

clean.jpg
If this aint a red flag for this game idk what is

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It has great art style but the gameplay looks mad stiff.

I'll keep a eye on it but I'm not sold yet. People were hyping up that Gundam Overwatch clone as well and we see where that game is.

The potential is insane though. Wish it had a higher caliber studio behind it.

Luna Snow?
200w.gif

I just want a super real Gundam game like Steel Batallion :mjcry:

Let me be the new type I was born to be.