Marvel Rivals- 6 vs 6 PVP battles. (PC, Xbox, PS5, Mobile)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta get back on. Haven’t played since it dropped. Who yall mainly play with?
Hulk is by far my favorite then Groot when it comes to tanks, spiderman, storm and black panther for DPS, and Adam warlock and mantis for support.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear punisher be putting in work. Dude just sets up
Shop and goes to town. It can be hard to spot him if he’s far enough away.
I love that punisher protects the skies. He melts storm and Ironman, what's even more funny is when a tank runs up on me and I switch to the shotty and melt them too. :heh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

On a side note: I didn’t realize these hero shooters had so much strategy and shyt regarding them.

I be reading forums about this game and they be talking a different language.

I’m learning so much :ohhh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

On a side note: I didn’t realize these hero shooters had so much strategy and shyt regarding them.

Yup much like fighting games, most of which you don't understand when casually spectating.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Based on some marvel snap data mines, we might be getting rivals late November or December.
FB-IMG-1723007062184.jpg

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Hero shooters are the bridge between Counter Strike and Call of Duty. CS is tight, obtuse and ABSURDLY strategic. You often lose the round before the fight even begins if you aren't positioned well. CoD is all mechanical skill...move fast, shoot fast, rotate fast. You can blow up strategy with mechanics.

Overwatch and other hero shooters are the bridge in-between. The team comp gives some pre-match strategy but the gameplay is very mechanically dependent. Which SHOULD make them really nice to watch/play. But unfortunately, OWL fumbled the bag and COVID made it worse.

Basically, if CoD is Marvel Vs Capcom and Counter Strike is Street Fighter then Hero shooters are GG Strive.