Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen the rumour that Ben Barnes is in negotiations for being in Dr Strange 2, Marvel once again shytting on the Netflix universe lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
eternals-conceptart-sdcc-700x444.jpg

This is the real joint
Celestials.

The creation of mutants

::youngsabo:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
To be honest im underwhelmed.

Not excited for any of these...where is bp2
Except BP2 I’m not moved by any of this as a comic collector and MCU head. It’s all meh and looks disappointing :manny:

Doctor Strange, FF and GOTG2 have potential if they make the cut and as long as they introduce new A-list characters into the mix (Surfer, Doom, Galactus etc).

But the idea of the Eternals, Mandarin, a female Thor, a Blade reboot and Capt Marvel carrying the torch for the next 5 years does little to nothing for me.

I do like that someone mentioned Nova as a character that needs to be explored...I was never a fan of him in the comics but there’s a lot of potential there as a C-list side character. I also wouldn’t mind seeing Quasar.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Like I had said a few months back after A4 dropped.

That movie was the perfect movie and time to drop off the Marvel train.

I get some people just want Marvel to now do 100 BP movies, Blade movies and maybe more sequels to like Spiderman, a FF introduction and more X-men movies.

But I think it’s cool they attempting to introduce some other new shyt and continue the storylines of some of the guys that been there but haven’t really been in positions where their characters can grow

For like 40+ yrs or so, it’s seems like all the companies across the board been kinda playing with a “limited playbook”

Now is the perfect time for them to open up across the board. Anyone that has a problem with is probably a stan while the rest of us just trynna watch the movies

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So rumor is, they're going with a Captain America type way to introduce the Fantastic Four.

As in, they existed back in the day (in the 70s or whenever Hank Pym was Ant-man) and got trapped in the Quantum Realm. But whenever they get out, it'll have only been a short time from their perspective. So they'll have the whole "Person from a different time is now trapped in the modern world" deal going on that Cap did.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So rumor is, they're going with a Captain America type way to introduce the Fantastic Four.

As in, they existed back in the day (in the 70s or whenever Hank Pym was Ant-man) and got trapped in the Quantum Realm. But whenever they get out, it'll have only been a short time from their perspective. So they'll have the whole "Person from a different time is now trapped in the modern world" deal going on that Cap did.

How would you prefer they go about it?:patrice: