Marvel just added 4 more movies, including an "Antman and Wasp" sequel

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ant Man and Wasp+Black Panther being moved up :blessed:

:beli: at the outrage on Twitter over Captain Marvel being pushed back. Its not that serious. Some of these people are acting like it was cancelled :comeon:

fukk Captain Marvel and I mean that shyt. Black Panther got pushed back an entire year for the THIRD incarnation of Spider-Man so those Cac hoes on Twitter can eat a Mandigo dikk and shut the fukk up

Uno

Superstar
Daps
B,b,but it has been planned for a long time circumstances just didn't work out. lol

Did Feige plan that he created in 2009 or w/e include Black Panther being pushed back for Spidey?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
fukk Captain Marvel and I mean that shyt. Black Panther got pushed back an entire year for the THIRD incarnation of Spider-Man so those Cac hoes on Twitter can eat a Mandigo dikk and shut the fukk up

Captain Marvel and Thor 3 were pushed back for Spider-Man at the same time BP was

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

:damn:

I kinda sympathize with them on this one, BP could've been pushed back again and we would be going in on Marvel right now.

T'Challa dodged a bullet (getting pushed back) and used it to his advantage (getting pushed up to Black History Month).

Classic BP shyt:lawd:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:damn:

I kinda sympathize with them on this one, BP could've been pushed back again and we would be going in on Marvel right now.

T'Challa dodged a bullet (getting pushed back) and used it to his advantage (getting pushed up to Black History Month).

Classic BP shyt:lawd:

It's all about BP now. These Twitter "feminists" have Wonder Woman to hold them over until 2018 if they want their kick-ass Comic heroine movie they'll live. The only black excellence we'll get between now and BP's premiere is T'Challa's introduction in Civil War. So again, fukk them Cac hoes, and I don't want to hear a damn WORD about white women being "underrepresented" in Hollywood. Those pasty pale broads been given "strong, independent, feisty" representations since Gone With The Wind. You've got Angelina Jolie starring in Tomb Raider and Salt. Charlize Theron in Aeon Flux. Mill Jovovich in The Resident Evil FRANCHISE (spanning SIX films) Kate Beckinsale in the Underworld FRANCHISE and Sigourney Weaver in the Alien FRANCHISE.

I don't want to hear about the poor, overlooked White Woman. Miss me with that bullshyt

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....

NGL, Captain Marvel is my least anticipated phase 3 film. :ld: I would be excited if they were going with Monica Rambeau (she was CM at one point) I have zero interest in Carol Danvers.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
i agree with dude like put all the BS aside, does anyone really wanna sit there for almost 2 hours for a female lead... according to hostory (minus lara croft).. ALL female lead movies been ASSSSSSSS... fucc all dat

feminists using EVERY DAMN thing as a reason for outrage these days.. fucc em, ol faux ass fucc nutt huggers

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Happy Black Panther moving up so I can see it sooner, but that feb release date gonna kill it's numbers.

Nope

These fake Coli cats thats been whining about it for years but if one crack exposed will avoid it like the plague is gonna kill its numbers?:lolbron:

Hopefully Chadwick dont get called a c00n or its over!:mjlol:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Nope

These fake Coli cats thats been whining about it for years but if one crack exposed will avoid it like the plague is gonna kill its numbers?:lolbron:

Hopefully Chadwick dont get called a c00n or its over!:mjlol:

This point was expounded on already

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
i agree with dude like put all the BS aside, does anyone really wanna sit there for almost 2 hours for a female lead... according to hostory (minus lara croft).. ALL female lead movies been ASSSSSSSS... fucc all dat

feminists using EVERY DAMN thing as a reason for outrage these days.. fucc em, ol faux ass fucc nutt huggers

:yeshrug: I'll watch a wonder woman & cap Marvel