Marvel just added 4 more movies, including an "Antman and Wasp" sequel

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Personally, I wish they would recast black panther with the kid from dope as black panther.

Not feeling bozeman, at all as a superhero.

Art Barr

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
What does cap marvel have to do with feminism?

mr x

Superstar
Daps
You need wolvie to bring any draw to alpha flight.
Wolvie is a fox property.

Art Barr

True. I'm just jesting a bit. Alpha Flight would never get a movie.
Cameos could work in the right setting though.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Ant Man and Wasp+Black Panther being moved up :blessed:

:beli: at the outrage on Twitter over Captain Marvel being pushed back. Its not that serious. Some of these people are acting like it was cancelled :comeon:

fukk are they moaning about?:what:, they're most likely going to get two female superheroes in the Ant-Man and Wasp film with one in the leading role.

Wasp always been the main female Avenger anyway:rudy:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all about BP now. These Twitter "feminists" have Wonder Woman to hold them over until 2018 if they want their kick-ass Comic heroine movie they'll live. The only black excellence we'll get between now and BP's premiere is T'Challa's introduction in Civil War. So again, fukk them Cac hoes, and I don't want to hear a damn WORD about white women being "underrepresented" in Hollywood. Those pasty pale broads been given "strong, independent, feisty" representations since Gone With The Wind. You've got Angelina Jolie starring in Tomb Raider and Salt. Charlize Theron in Aeon Flux. Mill Jovovich in The Resident Evil FRANCHISE (spanning SIX films) Kate Beckinsale in the Underworld FRANCHISE and Sigourney Weaver in the Alien FRANCHISE.

I don't want to hear about the poor, overlooked White Woman. Miss me with that bullshyt

Don't forget about Boygawda in Star Wars!! :damn: