Marvel just added 4 more movies, including an "Antman and Wasp" sequel

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm really hoping that they utilize Daisy Johnson from Agents Of Shield in the MCU soon. That show is due for a larger connection to the overall MCU Now that they are introducing the concept of the Inhumans. She could be the first non-Cac woman to have a fully substantial role or cameo in an MCU film to set up the Inhumans movie.

Damn, gotta way all to around the inhumans movie?

February 2018 needs to come soon:wow:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:jbhmm:you sure breh? Once Bucky clipped his wings he was humbled real quick then he got into a donnybrook with crossbones where he needed saving from the collapsing building. :umad:Movie was a while ago but I still remember the specifics

In the comics, T'Challa upgrades his wings. Falcon might get that upgrade in civil war breh.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I had absolutely no issues with how Falcon has been portrayed thus far, and I'm actually surprised that they are making him more of a partner to Steve (like in the comics, they were equals and even had their own co-headlining comic) than a sidekick.

Yea, it was def a good look. Had little to no complaints on Falcons role on the fill.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
All comic book movies these guys hit the gym.
Why would this be any different.
Also, real talk, I have yet to hear of bozemen hitting the weights.
Has bozeman been ramping up physically to play this part.

Art Barr
battalion is the size of micheal Clarke Duncan tho it would be like Ryan gosling playing kingpin. Nate would make a good cyborg I guess but is too small to play battalion

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
In the comics, T'Challa upgrades his wings. Falcon might get that upgrade in civil war breh.
The discussion was of a non white playing an integral role/heroic feat in the marvel flix, dude mentioned falcon given what he showed in TWS and antman I disagreed. What he might do is another discussion but from what we have seen he's been a jobber to me, straight up virgil

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
battalion is the size of micheal Clarke Duncan tho it would be like Ryan gosling playing kingpin. Nate would make a good cyborg I guess but is too small to play battalion

Movie magic for that casting,..
None of the guys cast as avengers are as big as the comic portrays, breh

Art Barr

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's all about BP now. These Twitter "feminists" have Wonder Woman to hold them over until 2018 if they want their kick-ass Comic heroine movie they'll live. The only black excellence we'll get between now and BP's premiere is T'Challa's introduction in Civil War. So again, fukk them Cac hoes, and I don't want to hear a damn WORD about white women being "underrepresented" in Hollywood. Those pasty pale broads been given "strong, independent, feisty" representations since Gone With The Wind. You've got Angelina Jolie starring in Tomb Raider and Salt. Charlize Theron in Aeon Flux. Mill Jovovich in The Resident Evil FRANCHISE (spanning SIX films) Kate Beckinsale in the Underworld FRANCHISE and Sigourney Weaver in the Alien FRANCHISE.

I don't want to hear about the poor, overlooked White Woman. Miss me with that bullshyt
:camby: I wanna see more non white women in leading roles. White women act like they are so underrepresented. Feminists push for more women in leading roles but rarely hear them push for women of other races.

Anywho I hope Marvel eventually has an conclusion to their films before or by the time I'm 40.
Real shyt, as of now the only place you'll see non-white women have a big role in the MCU is....

...the Black Panther Movie.

Go figure.

EDIT: Has there been a non-white character that played a big role yet in the MCU? Closest I can think of is the Asian lady from Age of Ultron, and her role was really lacking.

Yup. It's why i said in the comic book thread that lowkey a Ms Marvel movie with Kamala Kahn in 2019 would be more impactful to "diversity" and breaking barriers than Carol Danvers. Kamala Kahn is a young muslim woman of color whose got that miles morales/young peter parker potential.

Of course, i'm more about black excellence than I am about 'diversity' (which encompasses more than just black representation) but if it's going to be entertained, then I'm not gonna fall for the false narrative of "woe is me, women don't get represented til 2019..!" not when i see Black Widow, Scarlett Witch, Janet (or whoever) Van Dyne, a damn Supergirl TV show, a Jessica Jones tv show, every single romantic love interest for every male outside of T'Challa and Pete Quill being a white woman... oh and a frigggin Wonder Woman movie... all before 2019.

So I understand a Carol stan being upset by the news, i can emphasize even, but this aint no great injustice to 'women' in some all encompassing sense. You could argue there is a great injustice being done to women in a sense... and i would agree... but it wouldn't be in regards to white women.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm sure lol. He got taken down but doesn't mean he wasn't effective for the most part breh. He had a good first showing and good introduction. We'll see what they do with him in civil war
We saw what they did with him in antman and he did the job :heh:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Only way to see a non white woman have a role would be to give he or rhodey a girlfriend lol. Or start changing some races in characters. I think there might be some of that when they get to spider man but that's just a wild guess

I sincerely believe the black panther movie will help balance shyt out a lot on that front. At the least, you got:

-Shuri
-T'Challa's love interest
-The Dora Milaje
-Ramonda.

The top three can do heroic feats. All of them can have an impact in the BP movie. And Shuri and T'Challa's love interest, depending on how they are written, can have an impact on the MCU at large as well.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Movie magic for that casting,..
None of the guys cast as avengers are as big as the comic portrays, breh

Art Barr
they can get away with it in the marvel flix other than Thor and hulk their good, battalion is the leader of the group though and has an ominous but overarching presence that towers over everybody. Look at suicide squad, all the movie magic and you got croc looking regular? Dumb as hell

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I sincerely believe the black panther movie will help balance shyt out a lot on that front. At the least, you got:

-Shuri
-T'Challa's love interest
-The Dora Milaje
-Ramonda.

The top three can do heroic feats. All of them can have an impact in the BP movie. And Shuri and T'Challa's love interest, depending on how they are written, can have an impact on the MCU at large as well.

I'd be surprised if they put a big focus on Shuri in the first BP film but I see your point.