Marvel just added 4 more movies, including an "Antman and Wasp" sequel

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
good point about Jamie, clearly he's a good actor (albeit more miss than hit) but all the time watching django you can tell he wasn't right for it and only got the part due to being the only black available. Watch him be the first big name never to work with QT in any fashion again (can't say Pitt due to true romance)

Yeah, django only works off the fact.
In some of the most iconic blaxploitation movies, by a major movie house.
Usually would veto the lead and cast someone else.
That was a bit away from the pulse of who the casting should have been.
Like let's say Richard Pryor being looked over for the lead in blazing saddles.
This is one of those types of situations.
Where the execution level as far as casting.
Is far and away from what we saw when they cast their flagship draws.
From just this casting we can tell they don't want bp to be a flagship draw and it should and could be easily.

I just feel sorry for the black kids, and kids in general.
who will have this guy who is not the black panther for real.
As toys and in the long run not buy some great black panther cool tech gadget line of toys.
All, because of disconnect to the black panther with his mask off.
Whomever is casting this.
Is so busy trying to sabotage it with little shyt.
They don't realize off marketing alone.
black panther could be a larger property than any of the marvel toys.
As bp institutes an entire universe from just wakanda being on the big screen.
So, when they could be preparing for a batman like franchise.
from looks to actual toys and products,..
They are looking at it from their racist end and not seeing all the possibilities.
Plus, the fact that the main toy maker of this Gen launched his whole toy line off of a black superhero as well.

Todd McFarlane = McFarlane toys

Black panther could launch an large marketing blitz off the black panther.

Just the fact I want a panther new era hat like one of those Thor or iron man hats and I may not get one pisses me off, too.
This black panther shyt should be marketed like when the white sox switched to the black and silver in the nineties.
That is how big a potential property black panther is and it more than likely won't be.
Just from systematic racism and purposeful lack of attention to detail.

Art Barr

Kids ain't gon get that wakanda playset or black panther toy car and they should.
We should have black panther iconic logo tees already.
Especially, if dc markets redhood tshirts to women.
When, I don't know nobody who even knows who the red hood is.
Or there was more than one robin to begin with.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Real shyt, as of now the only place you'll see non-white women have a big role in the MCU is....

...the Black Panther Movie.

Go figure.

EDIT: Has there been a non-white character that played a big role yet in the MCU? Closest I can think of is the Asian lady from Age of Ultron, and her role was really lacking.

Non-White woman you mean?

No

As for non-white male

Terrence Howard as Rhodey in the first Iron Man

Don Cheadle as Rhodey in Parts 2 &3 of Iron Man. He had a pretty substantial role in Part 2 and the War Machine armor was used pretty heavily in marketing

Michael Pena and T.I. In Ant-Man

Anthony Mackie in Winter Soldier

Idris Elba as Heimdell in Thor 1&2.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
what big role did he play again? I just remember him bein inferior, subservient and doing everything cap did but slower

I remember him being the guy who came up with the plan to get them from being on the run to being able to solve their issues with hydra. And the guy who helped save the day at the end of it. Yes he's a sidekick that's his role but that doesn't mean he wasn't integral to the plot of the movie and provided no help whatsoever or didn't have his own character

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
BiWWj.jpg

grootmanny.png

I am Groot...
Is he wearing Colossus's arms as elbow pads?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As in authority? :whoa: He ain't brolic enough to play battalion

All comic book movies these guys hit the gym.
Why would this be any different.
Also, real talk, I have yet to hear of bozemen hitting the weights.
Has bozeman been ramping up physically to play this part.

Art Barr

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Non-White woman you mean?

No

As for non-white male

Terrence Howard as Rhodey in the first Iron Man

Don Cheadle as Rhodey in Parts 2 &3 of Iron Man. He had a pretty substantial role in Part 2 and the War Machine armor was used pretty heavily in marketing

Michael Pena and T.I. In Ant-Man

Anthony Mackie in Winter Soldier

Idris Elba as Heimdell in Thor 1&2.

Yea I meant non-white women. Made a typo on my OG post. Just edited the post.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I remember him being the guy who came up with the plan to get them from being on the run to being able to solve their issues with hydra. And the guy who helped save the day at the end of it. Yes he's a sidekick that's his role but that doesn't mean he wasn't integral to the plot of the movie and provided no help whatsoever or didn't have his own character

Falcon was actually pretty good for a first showing. We'll most likely see more of him in civil war.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:jbhmm:you sure breh? Once Bucky clipped his wings he was humbled real quick then he got into a donnybrook with crossbones where he needed saving from the collapsing building. :umad:Movie was a while ago but I still remember the specifics

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yea I meant non-white women. Made a typo on my OG post. Just edited the post.

I'm really hoping that they utilize Daisy Johnson from Agents Of Shield in the MCU soon. That show is due for a larger connection to the overall MCU Now that they are introducing the concept of the Inhumans. She could be the first non-Cac woman to have a fully substantial role or cameo in an MCU film to set up the Inhumans movie.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Falcon was actually pretty good for a first showing. We'll most likely see more of him in civil war.

Only way to see a non white woman have a role would be to give he or rhodey a girlfriend lol. Or start changing some races in characters. I think there might be some of that when they get to spider man but that's just a wild guess

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:jbhmm:you sure breh? Once Bucky clipped his wings he was humbled real quick then he got into a donnybrook with crossbones where he needed saving from the collapsing building. :umad:Movie was a while ago but I still remember the specifics

I'm sure lol. He got taken down but doesn't mean he wasn't effective for the most part breh. He had a good first showing and good introduction. We'll see what they do with him in civil war

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I had absolutely no issues with how Falcon has been portrayed thus far, and I'm actually surprised that they are making him more of a partner to Steve (like in the comics, they were equals and even had their own co-headlining comic) than a sidekick.