Marvel Developing ‘Wonder Man’ Series with Destin Daniel Cretton, Andrew Guest

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Dude tried to channel Laurence Fishburne and it just didn't work. Jessica Henwick though did her thing though. Also in the Grey Man where she didn't even have any action scenes she outperformed Ana. Though that wasn't difficult.

And in Ambulance, Gyllenhaal of course did his thing, even that racist mexican Eiza did her thing, but Yahya :francis:

So if it's about writing quality then he needs to figure out how to make himself immune to it.

i agree, he is not a good actor. he should have done better with recent roles.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's one of a few characters that could legit wash Hulk, he's up there with Sentry and Blue Marvel. I haven't kept up with him recently but he also tends to be an a$$hole. I'm sure folks will complain regardless though
Let's not get too hyperbolic.

Know nothing about this character.

Is he important enough that we are going to have racial recast argument videos for the next year?

His greatest narrative significance is tied up in two well-established characters, Wanda and Vision. That and not being able to permanently die.

That won't stop white boys from pretending that Simon William is their all-time favorite character and whining about him being played by a black man, however.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't know much about the character, but if you've seen Yahya in The Get Down, you know he has a ton of charisma.

yeah thats what made me say wtf as his Matrix and Aquaman roles but I feel those movies just sucked in general. Candyman sucked too but he was serviceable

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
:russ: ain no way. wonder man is a extremly powerful jobber.

Right. nikka is the Brooklyn Brawler of super heros. Ain't no fukking way. I didn't even know he got all these power upgrades, and it still don't matter:lolbron:
MCU can reinvent the character, I always had a soft spot for Wonder Man…all that power but he sucks :francis:

I just want more brehs with meaningful shyt to do in these movies

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
MCU can reinvent the character, I always had a soft spot for Wonder Man…all that power but he sucks :francis:

I just want more brehs with meaningful shyt to do in these movies
its possible, but it would just be very fukking weird to see :russ:

he reminds me of all the dudes in DC in the 80's-90's who could actually beat supermans ass, but they'd write them to get they ass beat.

cuz TECHNICALLY wonderman could one shot almost everyone in Marvel, outside of like sentry, blue marvel, and hyperion. but he's a lame :dead: