Marvel Developing ‘Wonder Man’ Series with Destin Daniel Cretton, Andrew Guest

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
its possible, but it would just be very fukking weird to see :russ:

he reminds me of all the dudes in DC in the 80's-90's who could actually beat supermans ass, but they'd write them to get they ass beat.

cuz TECHNICALLY wonderman could one shot almost everyone in Marvel, outside of like sentry, blue marvel, and hyperion. but he's a lame :dead:

Even World Breaker Hulk?

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
MCU can reinvent the character, I always had a soft spot for Wonder Man…all that power but he sucks :francis:

I just want more brehs with meaningful shyt to do in these movies
I always thought it was intensively though
maybe not world breaker hulk but if world breaker hulk killed him, he'd resurrect stronger than he was before he died. he's one of the most broken characters. the "power rankings" put him in the same tier as thor, hulk, and sentry.
I always thought he was supposed to be a running joke, regardless of his power level. Kinda like Dan in SF. At least that's the way he was in those late 70s, early 80s comics I first got introduced to him through. That nikka was a constant goof with that damn red coat:russ:

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought it was intensively though

I always thought he was supposed to be a running joke, regardless of his power level. Kinda like Dan in SF. At least that's the way he was in those late 70s, early 80s comics I first got introduced to him through. That nikka was a constant goof with that damn red coat:russ:
He still is even deadpool be clowning him:lolbron:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Disappointing, Yahya could have been blue marvel.
Supposedly Blue Marvel is :mjpls: so it's better that they not even bother with him.

What's needed is a super powered Black superhero who does his own thing for Black people like Magneto does for mutants because otherwise he'll be a glorified cop like most superheroes.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposedly Blue Marvel is :mjpls: so it's better that they not even bother with him.

What's needed is a super powered Black superhero who does his own thing for Black people like Magneto does for mutants because otherwise he'll be a glorified cop like most superheroes.
:russ:That more or less @Luke Cage even more so when he apart of the crew or Nighthawk also Blue Marvel is not :mjpls:.he just marry to a white woman but so is Luke Cage:mjpls:

R.490962837f18a841f871a34c0ce3722f

10d3244267ff83a186c829a337728019.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps

...how did you come to that conclusion?

And you don't want a black magneto. A dude that is a habitual line stepper who always uses his Jewishness or mutantdom to hide behind when his fukk shyt goes south? Naw

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have no faith in this. Marvel fumbled a much more interesting character in Moon Knight, I can’t see them making Wonder Man a generic powered super hero (undefined super strength, can shoot laser beams, + random power that emerges when the plot needs it) that most comic fans don’t like compelling. His one gimmick is he was an actor and bad guy. He was on the C team West Coast Avengers for a reason, then they killed him off.

Plus with it being a series the budget is going to be lacking. Do not expect Wonder Man to be doing anything we haven’t seen before.

Seriously, do an imager search of Wonder Man and how wack he looks. Brett Hart looking ass dude