Marvel Developing ‘Wonder Man’ Series with Destin Daniel Cretton, Andrew Guest

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I have no faith in this. Marvel fumbled a much more interesting character in Moon Knight, I can’t see them making Wonder Man a generic powered super hero (undefined super strength, can shoot laser beams, + random power that emerges when the plot needs it) that most comic fans don’t like compelling. His one gimmick is he was an actor and bad guy. He was on the C team West Coast Avengers for a reason, then they killed him off.

Plus with it being a series the budget is going to be lacking. Do not expect Wonder Man to be doing anything we haven’t seen before.

Seriously, do an imager search of Wonder Man and how wack he looks. Brett Hart looking ass dude
HitGOAT disrespect?
:dahell:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Hold on...they retconned Simon into having a brother and named him Eric Williams? AND made him Grim Reaper? Are they just aiming for Z-level content on purpose here?

:mjlol:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Rumor is the series is getting scrapped.

i mean.. yeah. dont nobody give AF about wonder man :dead: i fukks with wonder man but only cuz he's kinda like a troll ass jobber character. cant be giving people who dont have some kind of following fukking tv shows and movies anymore they gotta dead that shyt.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If Yahya was truly Wonder Man, then they will most likely shuffle him around to another major role. Hopefully Blue Marvel.
I think it's too late in the game for blue marvel, they talking about reboots

Blue marvel would be in a movie and a half at best, that wouldn't satisfy anybody

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's too late in the game for blue marvel, they talking about reboots

Blue marvel would be in a movie and a half at best, that wouldn't satisfy anybody
It would have to be past the soft reboot anyway with the strikes and current schedule they couldn't make a film and have it be out before 2026.