Marvel Cinematic Universe will soon have openly LGBT characters, promises Kevin Feige

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I fukks with America Chavez tho.

6c6c6bd8c61fbdadb744fdec37d797e1._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

"BORICUA MORENA!"

da fukk is this.....Super Chica :mjgrin:

they got big booty rican bytches as super heros :mjlol::mjlol:

get yo ass back in the crib and smash me some tostones and bistec

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
yeah but the difference is black people actually make up a significant portion of the populaton where as all these fags put together with all their letters is like one percent but yet theres a "dearth" foh why not get some albinos next, i mean clearly marvel has a dearth of albino superheros. or lets get a retard super hero next, theres a dearth of down syndrome heros. and the reaching they do. like not only marvel but star wars, theres a small comedy bit of donald glover and the robot that i wouldnt have thought twice about but just to get some lgbt love or whatever hes "pansexual" wasnt the harry potter wizard a faq too but only in retrospect? like whats the point of this obvious pandering to less than one percent of the pop? and youre only thinking lesbos and fags, wait until caitlyn jenner is saving the world, smfh
Gay people have more political power..

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
It makes sense for some of the random X-Men characters being gay given the subject matter of the comic book
Wait why does that make sense?
Does Captain Marvel really defeat Thanos with one punch? Been hearing those jokes for awhile. Would be really stupid and disappointed if that happened.

Edit: Why Thanos Should Fear Captain Marvel...

Yikes....more powerful than Thor with the stormbreaker? Thanos with all infinity stones? More powerful than Scarlet Witch?
MCU is gonna really make me hate Carol. :beli:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Wow you were pretty adamant it would be someone minor. Now you're like nevermind?!

Either way. Its not that crazy to me.

In the first post I was talking about how Marvel likes to have these big headlines.

They just want people talking, but most of the time its nothing big, they like hyping shyt up.

"Infinity War will have 67 characters!!"

Bullshyt. They just wanted us talking and speculating.

Marketing I guess.

Me personally, I wouldn't care either way, they didnt even have to announce it imo, they could of just let it happen in the story organically.

Now this is out and people gonna be guessing and speculating, then it'll be Ned or some shyt.