Marvel Cinematic Universe will soon have openly LGBT characters, promises Kevin Feige

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm not saying a MCU female lead movie is impossible to succeed, I'm saying 50+more female lead movies are impossible to succeed. You saying they're already in the market maybe they prefer to watch more male leads than female ones, hell the mostly likely watch because they find the male actor attractive or charismatic (another reason some females watch these movies). Pushing more than 50% female leads in MCU is taking a big risk on pushing away your male audience. I can't comment on the coli saying female will not see wonder woman but I knew she will make big money if done right and knew both men and women was gonna see that movie because she was already known.

I agree with you on your second paragraph, that one is a different subject but still on same point on Marvel pushing more females on male interest areas.

Yeah I don’t see the big deal for real. I know more women into comic book flicks than men. And anecdotally, I know they’d prefer to see someone who looks like them than another guy. So I don’t think it’s an unfound statement or thought for real.

But it’s speculation at this point so we’ll see. The change is going to happen so it’s just a matter of when at this point instead of if

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Yeah I don’t see the big deal for real. I know more women into comic book flicks than men. And anecdotally, I know they’d prefer to see someone who looks like them than another guy. So I don’t think it’s an unfound statement or thought for real.

But it’s speculation at this point so we’ll see. The change is going to happen so it’s just a matter of when at this point instead of if
You don't see the big deal but some others will. And I know a few females who cares about comic book movies.

But your right is a wait and see right now. You could be right and majority of female movies they put out will succeed or I could be right and believe majority will fail. So will see but regardless Kevin Feige just could be talking shyt and not do this at all and me and you just wasted debating something that might not happen lol.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You don't see the big deal but some others will. And I know a few females who cares about comic book movies.

But your right is a wait and see right now. You could be right and majority of female movies they put out will succeed or I could be right and believe majority will fail. So will see but regardless Kevin Feige just could talking shyt not do this at all and me and you just wasted debating something that might not happen lol.

That’s true. shyt is fluid.

And yeah I know some will care and make it a huge deal. I’m not in that camp. I’m all about representation and equal opportunity. Let everyone eat and hopefully it’s all dope.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lesbians are fine. Maybe make Captain Marvel a dike.

But homosexual men? Nah...
they can try it and tank like Solo

even with the violence these films are still family friendly but once they take this turn. I'm not spending money in no theatres to see them lol

knowing cacs they gonna try and throw some trannies in wakanda :laff:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Feige also announced that the MCU will be 50%+more female superheros in the future. :dwillhuh:

If he dead serious than kiss the MCU goodbye. :mjlit::mjcry:

It'll be interesting to see the MCU pull onces all the main guys are gone, but I also think that the MCU is on autopilot at this point it won't be a big deal (They still got thor/guardians/BP and spidey as of now).

I'm just hoping that they'll diversify the bonds if they are committed to female superheros, no 10-15 carol danvers/bw types:mjpls: