Marvel Cinematic Universe will soon have openly LGBT characters, promises Kevin Feige

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but the difference is black people actually make up a significant portion of the populaton where as all these fags put together with all their letters is like one percent but yet theres a "dearth" foh why not get some albinos next, i mean clearly marvel has a dearth of albino superheros. or lets get a retard super hero next, theres a dearth of down syndrome heros. and the reaching they do. like not only marvel but star wars, theres a small comedy bit of donald glover and the robot that i wouldnt have thought twice about but just to get some lgbt love or whatever hes "pansexual" wasnt the harry potter wizard a faq too but only in retrospect? like whats the point of this obvious pandering to less than one percent of the pop? and youre only thinking lesbos and fags, wait until caitlyn jenner is saving the world, smfh

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
yeah but the difference is black people actually make up a significant portion of the populaton where as all these fags put together with all their letters is like one percent but yet theres a "dearth" foh why not get some albinos next, i mean clearly marvel has a dearth of albino superheros. or lets get a retard super hero next, theres a dearth of down syndrome heros. and the reaching they do. like not only marvel but star wars, theres a small comedy bit of donald glover and the robot that i wouldnt have thought twice about but just to get some lgbt love or whatever hes "pansexual" wasnt the harry potter wizard a faq too but only in retrospect? like whats the point of this obvious pandering to less than one percent of the pop? and youre only thinking lesbos and fags, wait until caitlyn jenner is saving the world, smfh
There’s so many things wrong with this post :heh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:hhh: Breh

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
t7cyfm.jpg