Marvel Cinematic Universe will soon have openly LGBT characters, promises Kevin Feige

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I fukks with America Chavez tho.

6c6c6bd8c61fbdadb744fdec37d797e1._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

"BORICUA MORENA!"

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Deadpool is not part of the MCU. You gotta give credit to DCTV... they long progressed into that field.
I’m just saying it’s not a big deal. Doesn’t affect the quality of the movie in any way. I don’t watch any of the super hero tv shows other than some of the marvel Netflix stuff.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not a big deal really. The MCU hasn't had a single sex scene. So a gay character is essentially just going to be limited to one line saying they think someone is cute and that's it. Basically what Drax said about Thor in Infinity War, except instead of making this face:troll: they'll make this face:shaq:. Not a big deal.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why announce sounds like your desperate for brownie points...

Just do like game of thrones where characters appear do gay shyt and then nobody cares

as long as they don't force it on a timeless main character hero like Captain America or Black Panther ( that will really get the puters putin though)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
It'll be someone hella minor like Lady Sith or some random shyt. You know marvel just wants them headlines, gotta keep the buzz going and shyt.

Wow! look Happy Hogan is Gay...or Ned! he was looking at Peter in his room naked and shyt :dame::dame::dame::dame:

I mean we know It ain't gonna be anybody from the main core Avengers. It's probably Dr. Minerva :mjlol: nobody's gonna give a fukk about that :skip:

Just like nobody cared complained about the lesbians in DP2 it ain't that groundbreaking :yeshrug:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yeah but the difference is black people actually make up a significant portion of the populaton where as all these fags put together with all their letters is like one percent but yet theres a "dearth" foh why not get some albinos next, i mean clearly marvel has a dearth of albino superheros. or lets get a retard super hero next, theres a dearth of down syndrome heros. and the reaching they do. like not only marvel but star wars, theres a small comedy bit of donald glover and the robot that i wouldnt have thought twice about but just to get some lgbt love or whatever hes "pansexual" wasnt the harry potter wizard a faq too but only in retrospect? like whats the point of this obvious pandering to less than one percent of the pop? and youre only thinking lesbos and fags, wait until caitlyn jenner is saving the world, smfh
there's more like
It'll be someone hella minor like Lady Sith or some random shyt. You know marvel just wants them headlines, gotta keep the buzz going and shyt.

Wow! look Happy Hogan is Gay...or Ned! he was looking at Peter Naked in his room naked and shyt :dame::dame::dame::dame:

I mean we know It ain't gonna be anybody from the main core Avengers. It's probably Dr. Minerva :mjlol: nobody's gonna give a fukk about that :skip:

Just like nobody cared complained about the lesbians in DP2 it ain't that groundbreaking :yeshrug:
You sound like people talking about who dies in IW. Wait for it . . .