Martin Scorsese - Marvel movies are 'not cinema'

Daps
Its the thread that never dies :blessed:

Aint nobody with a strong sense of cinema over the age of 14 rockin with these mindless Marvel flicks. Put your toys away and grow up kiddos
2py0swz-th.png

come on man. No one thinks this shyt is high art. This isn’t necessary. No one, literally no one is saying that. They’re enjoyable films that a lot of people like.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
you’d think that if people were such idiots, than surely some other studio or director would easily be able to replicate their success. I mean a fool and his money are often parted right?

I dont know nothing bout that but I know only a fool would name himself the heir of an imaginary character:mjlol:

2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Same shyt he's been saying about comic movies pushing out "real cinema"....which is fine. 100% great point.

But then he always segues into "as you know, I had trouble getting funding/had to go to Netflix/whatever the fukk" which has nothing to do with his first point.

He's been misleading people about this shyt going on 2 months now. This comic book shyt got him looking like a whole clown.

Fred.
And The Irishman just got named best picture by the National Board of Review and the new york film critics with more to come.

how sweet it is :banderas:

Daps
Surrender :mjlol:

Grow up. I aint one of your make believe idols.
tenor.gif

I aint surrendering cause I'm not even arguing.
I'm trollin and you so ready to suck them marvel nuts you couldnt even realize it :mjlol:

With 1 post I got you to drop the charade and admit to being a troll? I’m gonna take this W, and thank you for your participation in the thread. We have some parting gifts for you on the way out.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
With 1 post I got you to drop the charade and admit to being a troll? I’m gonna take this W, and thank you for your participation in the thread. We have some parting gifts for you on the way out.

You couldnt tell I was trolling from the jump :dwillhuh:

I mean I know you're used to the simple Marvel storylines but my trolling was even simpler and more obvious than that.

How you gon be the heir with none of the Wakandan knowledge and thinking ability
derbc5.png

Marvel nerds
tenor.gif

Daps
You couldnt tell I was trolling from the jump :dwillhuh:

I mean I know you're used to the simple Marvel storylines but my trolling was even simpler and more obvious than that.

How you gon be the heir with none of the Wakandan knowledge and thinking ability
derbc5.png

Marvel nerds
tenor.gif

have you taken a look at any of the threads in this forum. No one ever admits their trolling, and I got you to admit it with 1 post. So what made you drop the act so quickly?

And low key, thank you for making sure this thread stays ahead of the actual thread on the Irishman.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
have you taken a look at any of the threads in this forum. No one ever admits their trolling, and I got you to admit it with 1 post. So what made you drop the act so quickly?

And low key, thank you for making sure this thread stays ahead of the actual thread on the Irishman.
That's what I'm here for,so yeah @portcityplaya keep it up. The thread I mean. lol

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I admit im trolling all the time :dwillhuh:
And whatchu think :troll: means. It's admitting you're trolling.