Marshall Mathers LP, top 5 hip hop album ?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
2s1qj4i.jpg

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
:umad:

Music is objective breh, people can have whatever the fukk they want in their top 5 or 10

Why would I be mad?

People can like anything they want PERSONALLY but to call it a Top 5 album in Hip Hop is fukking ridiculous.

Clearly you think it is and I feel bad because you must not have listened to many Hip Hop albums if you can't find 10 albums better than that one.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Why would I be mad?

People can like anything they want PERSONALLY but to call it a Top 5 album in Hip Hop is fukking ridiculous.

Clearly you think it is and I feel bad because you must not have listened to many Hip Hop albums if you can't find 10 albums better than that one.

You mad cos you telling people to kill themselves for having an opinion on an album which is hailed as a classic. There is no specific criteria for an album to be top 5, it's all objective, and you're entitled to your own opinion.

I just don't know how you can argue against the Lyrics, Beats, Creativity, Delivery / Flow and Commercial / Critical Success of this album, to say someone doesn't know hip hop if they have it in their top 5 - 10 :manny: