Married Solange caught backing that ass up on Hipster Cac with his hands on them Waist

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don’t care if he Gay, Trans, Bi, or identifies as a sheep.

If we are MARRIED and you are grinding on another’s man dikk all up in public for the world to see then you don’t respect me as your husband and we need to divorce IMMEDIATELY.

Now I saw that she said they are separated and not together so then it is what it is. She ain’t a hoe if her and her man ain’t together.

But that brings up the other issue

Solange running around talking about a “Seat At The Table” and “Don’t Touch My Hair” whilst sitting on a white man’s lap and letting him touch her ass:usure:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don’t care if he Gay, Trans, Bi, or identifies as a sheep.

If we are MARRIED and you are grinding on another’s man dikk all up in public for the world to see then you don’t respect me as your husband and we need to divorce IMMEDIATELY.

Now I saw that she said they are separated and not together so then it is what it is. She ain’t a hoe if her and her man ain’t together.

But that brings up the other issue

Solange running around talking about a “Seat At The Table” and “Don’t Touch My Hair” whilst sitting on a white man’s lap and letting him touch her ass:usure:
You not into hypocritical shea butter music?:mjpls:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

giphy.gif

That man said "whilst " .. you know he's indignant right now :russ: