Married/committed brehs.. when you stopped wanting to fuc other women

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
A few days ago I made a post about a now married woman who I dealt with 9 years ago hitting me up out of nowhere blowing up my line sending me nudes wanting that old thing back :sas1:

I'd say ya'll should be also thinking about if your woman has stopped wanting to fukk other man, lest you get put on that #GMB summer jam screen by a scumbag like me :mjpls:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Dog ass breh here:manny: if some new twat come across my way tryna get smashed then I dropping that hammer. I’m not going out of my way to actively cheat but I’m knocking these hoes down if I can get out clean. I don’t have a heart though for these chicks so take my advice with a grain of salt. Plus all dogs go to heaven :blessed:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I function better when I have a main and a side.

Some birds aren’t meant to be caged.

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
Take it from me fam, don’t do it. Speak to her she may be into bringing another women in the room. That’s what mines was on once I spoke to her. Be smart though, let her “choose” the woman. Don’t fukk the other woman too crazy good neither you don’t want her jealous.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
p*ssy is p*ssy and at the end of the day 15-30 mins of new p*ssy isn’t worth the happiness I’ve built with my wife.

This...but sometimes...it's like you can TASTE it....
hannibal-lecter-talking.gif
But you gotta control those urges... We're only human.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Dog ass breh here:manny: if some new twat come across my way tryna get smashed then I dropping that hammer. I’m not going out of my way to actively cheat but I’m knocking these hoes down if I can get out clean. I don’t have a heart though for these chicks so take my advice with a grain of salt. Plus all dogs go to heaven :blessed:

howly_samoyed.gif