Married/committed brehs.. when you stopped wanting to fuc other women

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Title. I been with the same girl for 6/7 years now. I cheated early on but been solid since for the most part. I love her, but this faithful shyt hard. Does the urge to fukk other women ever go away? How do y’all deal with it? This bytch a 5’2 cute porto rican brehs :mjcry:

:deadrose:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as you have a dikk it don’t go away. This is where discipline comes into play. I’ve never cheated in any of my relationships because I know how it feels to get cheated on. It sucks and it’s like someone shot a hole in your chest. I don’t want my wife to feel that feeling.

But I will say you get tested a lot by women when they know your married.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ain’t fuced nothing new in damn near 4 years. I still talk to little hoes on hinge from time to time. I was talking to this chick in her late 40s a while back, but shorty started tripping on me not picking up the phone and all that. I been chilling since then

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully never. :manny:

But you eventually realize you would never want to a.) Hurt the person you love so much, b.) Mess up a good thing (family, etc.).

I stopped cheating once we had kids. Its not worth losing living with my kids

This is how I feel! So I only entertain women :youngsabo:

Nothing wrong with a friendship with a mature woman with a family herself. We can go to the movies, get food, and bullshyt a few hours away once in a while.

:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Crude

Superstar
Daps
As long as you have a functional penis those urges aren’t going away.

I try to keep myself out of situations that are too compromising.

I love my wife, but if I’m out by myself and I see something I like I’m going to look. I’m not blind nor am I dead either.

Penis discipline gets better as you get older, but you still will be tempted and occasionally tested too.

Most fellas are only faithful as their options though, that’s not to say that all men cheat but put them in the right situation with the right woman and an understanding of discretion 70-80 percent or more of fellas are going to play.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
This brother thinks there's a time when you stop wanting to smash other women.

giphy.webp

There isn't, you just make a decision not to (or they decide for you).